Email Notification

smileplur

Every single time I have ever posted here, I have clicked the box that says enable email notification. Nonetheless, I have never gotten such an email. I get the emails from the forum regarding recent postings and breaking news. I just don't get them regarding my posts. How can I solve this problem? I suppose I will have to bookmark this one as well to get the reply.

Every single time I have ever posted here, I have clicked the box that says enable email notification. Nonetheless, I have never gotten such an email. I get the emails from the forum regarding recent postings and breaking news. I just don't get them regarding my posts. How can I solve this problem? I suppose I will have to bookmark this one as well to get the reply.

Same here.

The only way to get e-mail notifications is to set the topic (in my controls) to 'immediate notification' rather than the regular 'delayed notification'

It appears to have something to do with the fact that we don't actually log-out after a session.

I've mentioned it here before but never got an answer about how to solve this problem.

opalhort

OK - I did that - Can you hit me back with something so I can see if it is working?

To me it looks like that the delayed notification only works if you have been logged off for some time.

I hope admin will have an answer about it since it appears to be software issue at TV.

opalhort