How Does One Get To Nong Nooch?

Palace

by public transportation?

i have people from back home (Phils) asking me if there are tuktoks or taxis that can take them to nong nooch garden from the pattaya bus terminal.

i only go there by private car and i've only lived here for about half a year so not very familiar with public transport here in pattaya.

thanks.

Although you do say you want 'public transport', I would suggest that private hire of a Baht Bus for a half day or longer would be better. I arranged something like this for some visiting friends earlier in the year, about 800 Baht if I recall. 10am - 4pm they did the gardens and some shopping around town as well. I feel it was good value.

I live in Bang Sare area & noticed they have 2 Tuk Tuk's out side The beginning of Nong Nooch. They have a blue or white Sangatheiw (Taxi truck like Pattaya's) 25 baht each way from the top of sukimvette towards Satahib. The Tuk Tuks are probably for hire. If you want I can stop by & ask for you. PM me if you want me to look into the info ....No problem

My advice would be to go to the Nong Nooch agency on Central Road, beach side of 2nd Road. Buy a tour going in the morning and returning in the evening. IMO the half day tours are too short to get the benefit of one of the most amazing gardens I ever saw.

The tour includes tickets for the shows and IMO is worth the money.

They will collect you from your hotel.