Best Pubs For Watching Epl.

cloudbusting

Hi,

I'm looking for somewhere new to watch the EPL games. Any suggestions?

Location?

Ratchada but I'm looking for somehwere with a decent atmosphere/crowd rather than just somewhere nearby.

I used watch most games in Gullivers last season and am just wondering if anyone could recommend other places?

A number of places that show EPL in Bangkok, although crowd and atmosphere varies from week to week, and also depending on who is playing.

Gullivers as you have already mentioned is an okay place, but not one that I go to very often these days.

Other options that you could look at, which are places that I have watched football in include:

The Bullshead, The Londoner, The Robin Hood, The Office, The Crossbar and and Soi 8 to name a few.

A number of places that show EPL in Bangkok, although crowd and atmosphere varies from week to week, and also depending on who is playing.

Gullivers as you have already mentioned is an okay place, but not one that I go to very often these days.

Other options that you could look at, which are places that I have watched football in include:

The Bullshead, The Londoner, The Robin Hood, The Office, The Crossbar and and Soi 8 to name a few.

I know it ain't hard to find somewhere that's showing the games, I'm just wondering which places do people consider to be the best.

I just realised that I'm going to Singapore next weekend so finding somewhere is going to have to wait until the following weekend.

Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

One thing I hate is places that advertise the late games and then kick you out at closing time regardless. The Robin Hood has been guilty of doing this before so I've avoided the place since.

what MrToad didnt tell you is that a number of the boys from here get together at 'Soi 8' in Sukhumvit Soi 8 for a few ciders and a lot of whinging :o

you could consider joining them. Im sure you'll be right no matter what team you support (given they support the likes of ManU...what else could be worse) :D

ok I might get in trouble now. am off :D

what MrToad didnt tell you is that a number of the boys from here get together at 'Soi 8' in Sukhumvit Soi 8 for a few ciders and a lot of whinging :o

you could consider joining them. Im sure you'll be right no matter what team you support (given they support the likes of ManU...what else could be worse) :D

ok I might get in trouble now. am off :D

Well if you are not feeling at home around Champions in Red, I could recommend you go to Central World (floor 3 I think) and loiter outside the Arsenal store but you might be taken for an actual shopper, of which there cant be that many.