2008 Pga (major)

Briggsy

Prayad Marksaeng is currently lying seventeenth only 4 shorts off the lead going into the final round of this year's final major. About half of the third round got played before a storm forced the cancellation of the rest of Saturday's play. This leaves some players with 36 holes to play on Sunday. Prayad has just one hole of his third round to play before a long wait to start his final round.

Whilst his chances of taking the major are slim, he will surely record the highest ever major finish for a Thai.

For those of you residing outside Thailand, he is offered at 80/1 to win the tournament with 1/4 each way odds down to fourth place.

Do you guys know what channels are covering it? Solar sports I hope, as I don`t have TRUE/UBC. I checked the PGA website and the final round starts at 12.20 in Michigan With the last group going out at 2.20. I believe they are 11 hours behind us here in LOS.

Well done Padraig Harrington!

Well UBC may have missed the third round , but I must admit the coverage of the final round was excellent.

Lets hope the all the majors are shown like this and not on Star/ESPN.

Cheers