Best Place To Book Flights To Uk

Patriciachas

Can anyone tell us of reliable places in chiang mai to book return flights to London or Mancheaster Uk.

Having just booked I suggest you book on the web www.evaair.com.Not a bad price. Alternatively Sri lanka airlines are often cheap but not direct

There is a a travel agent in Tha Phae Rd on the right coming from the river she did our internal flight tickets, I am sure she does international flight tickets also. hope that helps.

Really nice lady there at Goodman Travel, 12-14 Thapae Road Tel 053 874350-5 called Poppy got me and the wife 1 way tickets Chiang Mai-Bangkok (Air Asia), Bangkok-Manchester (Etihad) June this year for total price of 42,500 baht inc taxes. Very helpful and friendly she will barter on price and give cash discount. Advise would be to find lowest internet price and ask her to match or better.

Edited by princealbert

Can anyone tell us of reliable places in chiang mai to book return flights to London or Mancheaster Uk.

Try Wandering Star Tour which is located on Ratchamanka Road opposite the

Wok Restaurant. Dao is the manager and both she and Ann speak good English and are very helpful