Good Japanese Restaurant In Samui

Does anyone know of a goo Japanese restaurant in Samui?

Just tried Ninja ( :o )

Thanks!

I prefer the Hagi Japanese restaurant on the premises of the Central Samui beach Resort but now called Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui, apparently.

Perfect quality and service and a beautiful serene environment; one can eat in- (aircon) or outside. You wont regret it with moderate pricing but perfect service.

"Hagi Japanese restaurant;

The extensive a la carte menu is complemented by fresh seasonal ingredients, resulting in Samui’s finest Japanese restaurant. Opening hours: 6-11pm."

From: http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/samui/c...ach_resort.html

or:

Hagi Japanese Restaurant $$$ Adhering to the Japanese principle that a meal should always include "something from the mountain and something from the sea", Central executive chef Winfried Hancke has created a menu that dazzles the eye, the nose and the palate. Silk paintings adorn the walls, a soothing fountain features prominently and polished white pebbles lie elegantly dotted around. The attached lotus pond encourages further Zen-like relaxation. At Central Samui Beach Resort, 6.00pm-10.30pm. Tel. 077 230 500.

LaoPo

Zen restaurant at Bic C Shopping center good food cheap price

No No, same as Fuji in tesco.

For real "aa haan Nippon"

Go Yamato, only place with chef Nippon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kohsamui/2716764018/

And I have never heard there are a chef Nippon at Hagi. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by PoorSucker

Zen restaurant at Bic C Shopping center good food cheap price

No No, same as Fuji in tesco.

I like the fuji, here in samui (Tesco/Lotus) also in Hat Yai and BKK i always eat there when i have the possibility and i like it (so does my japanese girlfriend too). Lunch time, try the steak set, very nice, have some warm sake with it ;-) reasonable prices, good service and real japan taste

Thanks to everyone, seems like we will have a new place to eat till the end of our vacation: Zen and Fuji at the supermarkets - good value for money, Yamoto - great food by Japanese cooks, Sushi2 - affordable price and Hagi - extensive but expensive menu. :o

Thanks to everyone, seems like we will have a new place to eat till the end of our vacation: Zen and Fuji at the supermarkets - good value for money, Yamoto - great food by Japanese cooks, Sushi2 - affordable price

and Hagi - extensive but expensive menu. :D

...but the most romantic setting; have a drink after dinner at the bar and hear the waves kiss the beach where you can stroll a bit with your loved one afterwards :o

LaoPo