What To Do On 30 Rai If I Don’t Decide To Sell It

I have 30 rai in Prachinburi province valued at 20 mill. Auntie said I can sell it if I wish or if can think of some business by all means go ahead. I donno im just 25. never milked a cow or picked corn in my life. Don't wish to either. Must be a lot of other options?

All I know is that land soil is very rich and surrounded by beatified scenery, I was skeptical at 1st at the value but have been proven wrong.

So put your self in my shoes. Sell or some business? And if what business ?

I might double post this in the business sections to get some more views on the matter.

Cheers guys.

Edited by RakJungTorlae

I have 30 rai in Prachinburi province valued at 20 mill. Auntie said I can sell it if I wish or if can think of some business by all means go ahead. I donno im just 25. never milked a cow or picked corn in my life. Don't wish to either. Must be a lot of other options?

All I know is that land soil is very rich and surrounded by beatified scenery, I was skeptical at 1st at the value but have been proven wrong.

So put your self in my shoes. Sell or some business? And if what business ?

I might double post this in the business sections to get some more views on the matter.

Cheers guys.

That sound like an awful lot for 30 RAI. Not saying it's not possible though (espeically since when I read province I think of out in the sticks, especially at that size--yours could be in the city for all I know!), but that would make it some 10% more expensive than the average for the 'expensive' land in Chiang Mai. At any rate, on the assumption that it does have that value, and you don't wish to farm, why don't you rent/lease it out?

**edit**

cause my 'puter freaked out and posted before I was finished.

Edited by dave_boo

Forget farming - that would be a pretty poor return on land valued that much per rai. Just what is the planning status(?) - developement has to be an option - subdivide and start developing a small section, using the profits to develope more (i.e. keep it loan free development).

There is plenty of land in Prachinburi "valued" at 1milB and over per rai near the factory complexes and main highways. It very rarely changes hands and if you want "quick money" you will get less than a third of the "valuation". :o

If you don't need the cash, and are not "cashed up" enough to develop it, if it is near a factory or amphur centre, hang on to it, rent it out, and in ten years those "valuations" will be considerably higher, with "realizations" probably being near or above current valuations. :D

If you decide to keep it and want to rent it out for a "reasonable" period (maybe a 4x3 lease) of time for a "reasonable" price, drop me a PM as to where it is and roughly what the family would be looking for in yearly rental.

Cheers,

Soundman. :D

Organic farming? Real, certified, organic .... not just locally certified presticide free. There's a niche market in top end retailers and restaurants.

Hey thanks guys that are all really good information. Ill takes a day trip there sometime next week and gets some video footage and most of the information.

What I know is the land department contacted my aunty in regards to the Kings Community project and offered to buy the land a little less then half and she refused. And yes something organic grows there. Some flowers and something im not sure. But was also told it can grow anything.

Don’t know who is occupying the land ATM But that’s why I think my auntie is thinking of selling there contract is up? or just transfer over im really not sure.

Yeah we have 15 rai in another province about 4 here in Bangkok.

Soundman ill let you know. It’s not really my call on the rent part. But a good idea is a good idea. I can put in a good word. I don’t my playing around with it.

Alright get back to this soon.

Cheers