Where Is Iammaic?

chonabot

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I do agree Dr., a bit bothersome posts, especially during the US-election, but perhaps a great insight to what other people think, although I would never ask, who does not like me, "if only one I leave..." :o .

O well, there always is this 'ignore-function'.

And thanks for a clear answer, guess this is what members are looking for on the various posts over the last two days. Just an explanation.

Actually, I do agree Dr., a bit bothersome posts, especially during the US-election, but perhaps a great insight to what other people think, although I would never ask, who does not like me, "if only one I leave..."  :o .

And thanks for a clear answer, guess this is what members are looking for on the various posts over the last two days. Just an explanation.

Mostly these actions are posted in the Mods section which members cannot read. I'll talk to George and Huski about doing something open for all to read

Actually, I do agree Dr., a bit bothersome posts, especially during the US-election, but perhaps a great insight to what other people think, although I would never ask, who does not like me, "if only one I leave..."  :o .

Mostly these actions are posted in the Mods section which members cannot read. I'll talk to George and Huski about doing something open for all to read

I did expel an idiot called QUOTE today for a personal attack on yours truly, and he called me the anglo saxon word for a pudenda :D

I'm definitely guilty here Chon. I bounced him out. Postings galore that were not Thai related, and he was into bulk PM's to members. He was the subject of many members complaints. When I'm guilty I will put my hand up  :D

Oh Dear Doc... You're the man.. I love it when you take control. :D

Gotta admit he'd bugged me big time. Holy crap. Loads of crappy posts (worse than mine, can you believe it?). And of course PM's. :o Nice he'd got some help, as he couldn't just leave after a few had said "Yes I don't like you" on his bloody thread.

I'm definitely guilty here Chon. I bounced him out. Postings galore that were not Thai related, and he was into bulk PM's to members. He was the subject of many members complaints. When I'm guilty I will put my hand up   :D

Oh Dear Doc... You're the man.. I love it when you take control. :D

Gotta admit he'd bugged me big time. Holy crap. Loads of crappy posts (worse than mine, can you believe it?). And of course PM's. :o Nice he'd got some help, as he couldn't just leave after a few had said "Yes I don't like you" on his bloody thread.

I have no probs with you Cute ... none at all. If you think that your posts are crappy, go reread IamMaiC's contributions to the idiocy one often finds hereabouts. He was one sick mother. A septic not a dodger :D

I did expel an idiot called QUOTE today for a personal attack on yours truly, and he called me the anglo saxon word for a pudenda :D

Thats dreadful doc... you aren't a kunt.

So Iammaic is banned from Thai Visa ?

Too bad..... I really didn't mind him at all, personally, even though he was from a "RED" state and a Bush supporter..... And for all his inane posts, he was a fellow Yankee fan, and that more than makes up for all his various faults in my Book! :D

Oh Well...

I guess he'll have nothing to do now, except go back to Iraq..... :o:D