Senior It Professional With 8 Years Of Experience (visa Non O)

To whom it may concern,

At the end of this October, my wife and I will be permanently relocating to Bangkok, Thailand as she has a job waiting for her there. I am writing to you in search of employment in Information Technology.

During my career in IT, I have gained experience with international companies in delivering business-aligned, flexible and customer- focused solutions. In my "hands on," support roles I have had a positive impact on business productivity.

I am a highly motivated individual who embraces change and thrives in a dynamic, stimulating and challenging environment. I enjoy the opportunity to work as part of a team and believe communication is a key to success. I am always looking for ways to improve the team as well as my own personal development.

· Status: Hold a non immigrant O visa (By marriage to work permit holder)

· Senior IT professional with 8 years of international experience predominantly gained in global companies.

· Highly certified computer network analyst/engineer that strives for continuous learning (Computer Science Degree, ITIL, MCSE 2003, VMWARE VI3, CCNA)

· Extensive background in delivering IT services aligned with business strategy.

· Experience with busy and demanding environments.

· British national

Focus: Server consolidation, Virtualization (Vmware), Windows servers, Active Directory, Exchange, Networking – LAN/WAN, VoIP, Citrix, Windows workstations OS / Applications

Other skills: Project management. Consultancy, Mentoring junior staff