Asiapay / Siampay

Hi,

Is there anybody using or have some information about the Payment Gateway Asiapay/Siampay (not Asianpay) ?

I would like to compare with Thaiepay ...

This is for a travel Agency which need Credit Card payment in Thailand.

The payment gateway used by its Thai bank is not efficient with many cards rejected.

Just looking for some information here, thanks

Philippe

If you to the ThaiVisa General Forum you will find an article about Asiapay. It's under the heading of 'Scam Warning'!

I found article about AsiaNpay but not Asiapay (Asia not Asian). Am I wrong ? There seems to be 2 different companies.

Philippe

If you to the ThaiVisa General Forum you will find an article about Asiapay. It's under the heading of 'Scam Warning'!

I found article about AsiaNpay but not Asiapay (Asia not Asian). Am I wrong ? There seems to be 2 different companies.

Philippe

its www.asiapay.com who are the scammers, pay them nothing :o

Hi,

Sorry to be asking but do you have any link, any information, any story to explain me how do you know that ?

Everything I found on Asiapay was good articles, asking to hire people, and good references. Exactly the opposite that AsiaNpay.!

I just want to believe you, and as I am somebody careful, I did not register, but it could be good is somebody has more information that just trusted parole.

Thanks for your time by the way.

Philippe

Hi,

Is there anybody using or have some information about the Payment Gateway Asiapay/Siampay (not Asianpay) ?

I would like to compare with Thaiepay ...

This is for a travel Agency which need Credit Card payment in Thailand.

The payment gateway used by its Thai bank is not efficient with many cards rejected.

Just looking for some information here, thanks

Philippe

Philippe,

I feel that I can help in this respect. I run a travel agency and currently using 2 systems. We charge the cards ourself.

1. Card present for customers swiping in the office.

2. Card not present for our hotel website and customers living overseas.

Its up to you if you would ike to charge the cards yourself( Mail Order system) or let your customers pay at the bank's Electronic Gateway( E Commerce).

I would not use a third party provider such as ThaiEpay. I am sure this company is reputable. I do not like the idea of them paying only once a month. Imagine doing 1-2 Million Baht in 1 month and having to wait for their transfer.

I would rather use a mail order system by Kasikornbank. We have been using it for 18 months now and its fine. Money paid everyday. They take 3 percent and 7% on the 3&. Quite low compared with others. You would need all the company documents and bond money 200,000 Baht to 500,000 Baht depending on your monthly turnover. You get interest on the bond money.

If you r interested, pm me and I will give you the name and number of Kbanks person.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...