Facelift

leeon

Hello everyone,

Im booked in with DR. CHARAN to have a face and leck lift in October.

Does anyone know anything about this doctor.????, he has a long list of credits to his name but does that mean he is skilled and experienced..????

I would love to hear from anyone that has used this Dr. Advice is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Many thanx.

Leeon :o

I am having a face and neck lift with Dr. Charan in October.

Can anyone give advice if i have chosen the right Doctor...? is he the best doctor at Bumrungrad for this procedure..?

Is he Experienced....?

Im soooo worried about it because its my face, if it goes wrong or i have chosen the WRONG Doctor then i cannot possibly rectify it!!!!!

Im eternally grateful for anyones experiences with this doctor or advice!!

Many Thanx.. :o

Duplicate threads merged.

Leeon, I haven't heard of Dr. Charan and from the lack of response looks like maybe neither has anyone else. I see from the Bumrungrad website that he is an Associate Professor at Chulalonghorn (a large government hospital where most of the plastic surgery would be reconstructive rather than cosmetic) and has only limited hours at Bumrungrad so this may be why.

The most widely recommended doctor at Bumrungrad for face lift is Dr. Amorn Pomee, many favorable recommendations from TV members for him (inlcuding by me, he did my face lift some 2-3 years ago).

He tends to be heavily booked and usually you have to wait some months for an opening, altho he also has a stand-by list in case of cancellation.

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know anything about this doctor.????, he has a long list of credits to his name but does that mean he is skilled and experienced..????

I would love to hear from anyone that has used this Dr. Advice is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Many thanx.

Leeon :o

Yes, I and friends have had considerable work with Dr Charan.

Please feel free to contact me

Cheers

Lorraine

• 9 months later...
Hello everyone,

Many thanx.

Leeon :)

Hi just wondering did you have your cosmetic surgery and if so how did it go...are you pleased with the results

regards Heather