$40,000 Issan House.

mrcheshire

completed 2 months ago. big housewarming party for all. now feel like im not wanted anymore. anyone with similiar experience.

Do you suffer from flatulence?

One must be wary of the silent but deadly variety as they can give someone a false sense of security when they think no one hears them. The wafting odour can cause great distress to others. Perhaps this should be investigated post haste.

Not often (almost never) I cry troll.

But unless some more info is delivered, then I see this as just another "the bad Thai woman took all my money" story.

He is trying same tricks almost once a day. What could have happened to that sad <deleted> to become so desperate?

If you bought the 40,000 USD house and she is now giving you the boot, I would say that she is stupid and you are well rid of her. Since you did not mention buying anything else, you have not fulfilled your requirements and a smart Thai girl would keep you around until:

- You have bought a few buffalo or cows for Mom

- You have bought the new Hilux Vigo or Fortuner

- You have paid for grandmother's funeral 2 or more times

- You have given money for "brother" who broke his arm in motorcycle crash

- You have bought her at least 6 baht of gold

If you are getting out having only bought the house, call it a cheap education.

Go home and do not come back, ever.

Edited by mgjackson69

completed 2 months ago. big housewarming party for all. now feel like im not wanted anymore. anyone with similiar experience.

I cannot make any judgments until I see a picture of the house.

Edited by Gumballl

Troll or no troll, it doesn't matter, the story is so common, it shouldn't be ignored.

Do you realize that every time a farang gets ripped off, every time a foreigner pays more that he should, we, all, (foreigners) have to suffer from the consequence ?

Put it simple. You drive. You're stopped by the police and you pay for an offence you didn't commit. I'm right behind you. I'm stopped by the same cop. The rise of my blood pressure when I'm going to explain him that I'm not going to pay for something I didn't do will cost me how many minutes of my life ??? You're responsible for that !

I'm joking but I hope you all get the point.

I cannot make any judgments until I see a picture of the girl.

We're going a very bad way and the OP will soon feel very sorry to have posted in this forum ....

And I want to see a picture of the OP.

Whats my ladys looks have to do with anything. Im a man who goes for inner beauty, not just a good face and body.

Yes you are right, her looks have got nothing to do with it, and you gave us all a chance to take a look at her inner beauty in post #1. :o