How I Lost 19% Body Weight

ding

1) Work out 3-5 times a week. I just made it part of my life, replacing dirtbikes. I get more energy and feel athletic, but it took several months.

2) At gym, peak my heart rate and then slow to lower aerobic levels. Stairmaster first, treadmill at finish, 20 min & 13 min (alternate which is first and finish)

Peaking heart rate is said to reduce fat quicker, less time at gym.

3) Between climbing/running I use the Draden method - weights and nautilus- low reps/high weight. Fewer times but with heavier weights.

4) Give myself a between the ears 'high-5' when I get past the junk food at the store and REFUSE to bring any home. This is vital, keep it out!

5) Change eating habits; forget the mochas in the morning, black coffee. More veggies. Eat whole foods, eat lettuce like a goat at night, etc.

I still eat some pizza and cookies, just fewer and less often. I eat often; wild salmon, stuff w/ olive oil, blueberries, red veggies, brocccoli.

I lost 19% body weight and lost the manboobs. Just changed my way of life slowly and it's been this way for years now. Feel solid, athletic and have energy. Tossing big clothes is cool too.

Most of this stuff I learned from former athletes and it worked for me. One sticky bit, I don't drink beer anymore either... good luck!