The Official Meet Up Poll

girlx

Thai Visa Bangkok Piss Up  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

girlx u r not the only girl there for sure... cos i'm in this meetin up with P'RukJungTorLae....

and this whole thing is yr idea.

please make sure that we are the 2 girls in there at least.... :S or i'm not coming.

[and P'RukJungTorlae is a ga-toey. see??? ... 3 girls oredy~]

PARTY!

Edited by thithi

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been given permission to go out on Friday so I will be there, just got to get new shorts and flip flops.

See you all there, it will be good to put faces to names, but as the evening wears on I will forget - it's an age thing.

I do not have any pbs with MEN.

yes it is TV meetin.. i just noticed that most of the ppl going there are men... so whats wrong with that.?

starting a sentence with, uh oh usually will get some concerned responses, whats wrong with that?

RakJungTorlae looks like a chick so in my books that's a positive for the girlie's

I do not have any pbs with MEN.

yes it is TV meetin.. i just noticed that most of the ppl going there are men... so whats wrong with that.?

starting a sentence with, uh oh usually will get some concerned responses, whats wrong with that?

RakJungTorlae looks like a chick so in my books that's a positive for the girlie's

Omg.. I ant no chick. I’m a bro..!!! We where just joking around..!!!

What is it Girl x ? You not happy being surrounded by 30 fat balding guys in shorts n flip flops ?

ha, well, yeah actually! i have been to a bkk meet up before and was not impressed. not that i have anything against older farang men, or little girls who like snoopy, but i was kinda hoping i could meet people who were my age and had some of the same interests. :o i guess i am in a rare demographic... still, if i don't go away this weekend i suppose i will poke my head in and say hi!

Edited by girlx

I guess its only an invite for TV members, not their partners. Fair enough, otherwise that 5,000 baht will not go too far.

I will dress up and wear shorts and thongs, I refuse to wear flip flops.

I hope Papricco and TheDon are there. I think TheDon might still be in OZ. Anyway I will bring my autograph book and get some signatures of these people I aspire to be like.

Faranglandoz :o

What is it Girl x ? You not happy being surrounded by 30 fat balding guys in shorts n flip flops ?

ha, well, yeah actually! i have been to a bkk meet up before and was not impressed. not that i have anything against older farang men, or little girls who like snoopy, but i was kinda hoping i could meet people who were my age and had some of the same interests. :D i guess i am in a rare demographic... still, if i don't go away this weekend i suppose i will poke my head in and say hi!

meet someone with your same interests, a rare demographic you say???

Enlighten us as to what are your interests and perhaps if we find them interesting we may actually be interested in meeting you as well.

BTW, be careful who you call older farang men or little girls who like snoopy. I for one am old and still like snoopy. Ok Charlie Brown!? :o

I will go anywhere except Wong's. Been living here 30 years & never heard of it.

Open the fridge & help yourself to a beer isn't gonna get it for me. Plus - who goes drinking on Rama 4? Unless you are at Satorn & the CBD.

Well, open up a Lonely Planet. I think it is listed there. Google should drum a few things up from days that have gone by. Soi Sribamphen used to be a bit like what Khao San is today. It was the backpacker area of Bangkok in the old days. There are still a few guesthouses around and nice little Italian joint. It is quite close to the Malaysia Hotel. It is a lively little place with pictures all over the wall. The original Wong has passed away, but his brother now runs the joint. He is working on a website now, but it isn't complete yet. It is up to you if you decide not to check it out for yourself one day. I find Gulliver's to be ordinary and boring. However, Wong's is unique. It reminds me of a dive bar in Soho, NYC.

the area used to be great junkie watching, not sure if it still is. then there is the malaysia hotel swim team .....

I will go anywhere except Wong's. Been living here 30 years & never heard of it.

Open the fridge & help yourself to a beer isn't gonna get it for me. Plus - who goes drinking on Rama 4? Unless you are at Satorn & the CBD.

Well, open up a Lonely Planet. I think it is listed there. Google should drum a few things up from days that have gone by. Soi Sribamphen used to be a bit like what Khao San is today. It was the backpacker area of Bangkok in the old days. There are still a few guesthouses around and nice little Italian joint. It is quite close to the Malaysia Hotel. It is a lively little place with pictures all over the wall. The original Wong has passed away, but his brother now runs the joint. He is working on a website now, but it isn't complete yet. It is up to you if you decide not to check it out for yourself one day. I find Gulliver's to be ordinary and boring. However, Wong's is unique. It reminds me of a dive bar in Soho, NYC.

the area used to be great junkie watching, not sure if it still is. then there is the malaysia hotel swim team .....

dot.commie never leaves ekkamai it seems :o

I guess its only an invite for TV members, not their partners. Fair enough, otherwise that 5,000 baht will not go too far.

I will dress up and wear shorts and thongs, I refuse to wear flip flops.

I hope Papricco and TheDon are there. I think TheDon might still be in OZ. Anyway I will bring my autograph book and get some signatures of these people I aspire to be like.

Faranglandoz :D

You can have mine.. but no flash photography and mobile phones will be confiscated... :o:D

ha, well, yeah actually! i have been to a bkk meet up before and was not impressed. not that i have anything against older farang men, or little girls who like snoopy, but i was kinda hoping i could meet people who were my age and had some of the same interests. :D i guess i am in a rare demographic... still, if i don't go away this weekend i suppose i will poke my head in and say hi!

meet someone with your same interests, a rare demographic you say???

Enlighten us as to what are your interests and perhaps if we find them interesting we may actually be interested in meeting you as well.

BTW, be careful who you call older farang men or little girls who like snoopy. I for one am old and still like snoopy. Ok Charlie Brown!? :o

like this???

meet_snoopy_big.gif

OR

meet_charlie_brown_big.gif

?????

both snoopy and Charlie will not go to the TV meetin for SURE.

Peace

Well I hope you guys are planning to hang around for a while. Thai Visa travel is having a hard time getting me to Penang and back in time for the function. I don't think I will get there until 11 PM! I will stick my head in and see if any of you are stayers or if you are all sprinters. Enjoy the night. Girl X you should really make the effort to go, since it was you who started the ball rolling.

Cheers, Dave

girlx, if you had requirements and restirictions as to whom you wished to attend why didn't you just state them at the beginning?

i don't have them, i am not a snob and will be happy to meet whoever is there for a chat and a drink. however the whole point for me was to meet friends in my demographic to go out regularly with in BKK. so i am disappointed that there is not going to be anyone there who is of my same age/sex/nationality etc. (apparently)... that's all i am saying. maybe i am wrong!

Edited by girlx

girlx, if you had requirements and restirictions as to whom you wished to attend why didn't you just state them at the beginning?

i don't have them, i am not a snob and will be happy to meet whoever is there for a chat and a drink. however the whole point for me was to meet friends in my demographic to go out regularly with in BKK. so i am disappointed that there is not going to be anyone there who is of my same age/sex/nationality etc. (apparently)... that's all i am saying. maybe i am wrong!

You appear to be putting your BIG TOE in it :D , The meeting was your idea and a good idea too and I just wish I could attend, so just enjoy the

meeting with the "DIVERSE" MEMBERS OF TV. :D

Who knows you might just enjoy yourself and be surprised how much friendship 5,000 bt can bring :o

Hope you all have a great time and look forward to the 2nd meeting.

BT :D