Discus In Krung Thep?

They have, actually Thailand is one of the biggest breeding countries for discuss!

I have a big tank (1000 gallons) and got all my fish through a local (Pattaya) fish shop who does weekly trips to Bangkok. Not sure where though...

Prices starting from 250 Baht for small ones, up to a few thousand Baht for fully grown ones.

They all came healthy in my case, but even so new additions go for at least 6 weeks in a seperate tank until I'm entirely sure they are disease free!

Some pics:

fish tank

You should check Chatuchak fish market: smaller ones on the street fronting the Children's museum but larger ones inside the market. Large colour variety.

I actually have 4 large (6' )fish tanks i would like to sell in Thonglor. I have a giant gourami that needs to be released as he is too big for the 6' tank. Might have to make a trip to the temple and free him there.

thanks guys i`ve seen few fish shops in bkk.but all didnt look very to well most had pepper spots every where and dirty eyes....will check

out Chatuchak fish market soon as i get back to the kingdom.anywhere else you suggest?? has anybody seen ghost knifes in thailand???

i love this fish hehehe....thanks guys

andy

post-65294-1219457824_thumb.jpg

You should check Chatuchak fish market: smaller ones on the street fronting the Children's museum but larger ones inside the market. Large colour variety.

I actually have 4 large (6' )fish tanks i would like to sell in Thonglor. I have a giant gourami that needs to be released as he is too big for the 6' tank. Might have to make a trip to the temple and free him there.

what time have gourami have you got?? any pics??

Sorry no pic,

white giant gourami: bought 2 years ago as a 20 baht special! was 4cm long then now 35-40 cm long and with a personality....cranky if he sees you eating a meal and he does not get something from the plate!

Also have some small red ones outside in pots. Many kind of gouramis are found in all sorts of klongs and small ponds everywhere.

That’s interesting you are in to discus, I use to export them to Queensland and a few to Sydney. Its actually makes good money. I have a fish farm contact they look healthily to me then again I am not so trained . It was at customer’s request he had all the licenses and set up for them. I have the E- brochure somewhere around. Ill mail it to ya.

That's interesting you are in to discus, I use to export them to Queensland and a few to Sydney. Its actually makes good money. I have a fish farm contact they look healthily to me then again I am not so trained . It was at customer's request he had all the licenses and set up for them. I have the E- brochure somewhere around. Ill mail it to ya.

thanks sai.....those discus look really healthy and colours are amazing never seen such healthy discus.....not even in australia.

speak to you soon mate!