Chiropractor And Naturopathic Doctor In Phuket Needed

DonaldFreeman

Hi

My family just moved to Phuket and we are looking for a Chiropractor and Naturopathic doctor that is exceptional in their skills. Must be able to speak english. Will use for routine health care although no major illness.

We live in Rawai and would like to travel as far as Phuket town or Patong but if you have the name of someone exceptional would consider the whole of Phuket.

Thanks

Don

Hi

My family just moved to Phuket and we are looking for a Chiropractor and Naturopathic doctor that is exceptional in their skills. Must be able to speak english. Will use for routine health care although no major illness.

We live in Rawai and would like to travel as far as Phuket town or Patong but if you have the name of someone exceptional would consider the whole of Phuket.

Thanks

Don

You'll want to see Dr. Richard Cracknell in Kata.

076-330889 www.chiropractic-phuket.com

Edited by huggybear

I agree with huggybear on this one. richard cracknell is an excellent practitioner. im not sure if he does accupuncture too but its worth checking.

he is also a member of this forum as drcracknell i think. otherwise you can google him.

Sorry

My wife told me I posted incorrectly

She is looking for an Accupuncturist who knows about Chinese medicine on Phuket. Anyone really good who speaks some english?

Thanks

Don

Hi Don,

Phuket International Hospital has a praticing Chinese acupuncturist.

www.phuket-inter-hospital.co.th/traditional-health-center.htm

Regards, HB

Try this guy he's very good.He is in Rawai/Nai harn just off Sai Yuan.Sorted my back and neck a few times

http://www.garnettsymonds.com/

What's he charge for an appointment?

1000 bht a session. Usually a session last about 45mins to one hour.That's for the osteopath side things.Never had acupuncture so don't know if is the same price Always found him very good.He knows his stuff.