Some Web Site Not Loading

spacebass

For a few days now since I seemed to lose total connection to TOT ADSL for a about aday I have been unable to access a number of sites including : www.utorrent.com, www.pattayamail.com and www.jacquielawson.com a fairly diverse bunch, any ideas what I can do to correct this, I could have caused it myself but I don't think so. Including Launchy below.

I use open DNS servers.

And typically as many people seem to be experiencing very erratic TOT service, my lady went into TOT to pay the bill and they offerred to upgrade our 1mb to 2mb free of charge. Charming example of Thai craziness and ultimately dishonesty!! :o

Edited by spacebass

For a few days now since I seemed to lose total connection to TOT ADSL for a about aday I have been unable to access a number of sites including : www.utorrent.com, www.pattayamail.com and www.jacquielawson.com a fairly diverse bunch, any ideas what I can do to correct this, I could have caused it myself but I don't think so. Including Launchy below.

I use open DNS servers.

And typically as many people seem to be experiencing very erratic TOT service, my lady went into TOT to pay the bill and they offerred to upgrade our 1mb to 2mb free of charge. Charming example of Thai craziness and ultimately dishonesty!! :D

So I disabled Peer Guardian and now I can access the sites......... :o

I try to get 256k @1600 a month and sometimes I am happy if I see 100k and ToT wants to give you another 1mb at no extra charge.   Now thats fair is not.   :D   :D   :D   :D   :o  Thats all right they know it won't work anyway have all you want.  :(