Any Websites For Beach House Rentals?

dude123

Anybody have a good link to any website that displays beach houses for seasonal rent around HH? I found one so far, but $130,000 baht a month for a beach house can't be real? I pay that in Florida and was hoping

to get something around 40,000 baht a month on the beach for at least 6 momths in the year. Am I dreaming or in the ball park here?

Anybody have a good link to any website that displays beach houses for seasonal rent around HH? I found one so far, but $130,000 baht a month for a beach house can't be real? I pay that in Florida and was hoping

to get something around 40,000 baht a month on the beach for at least 6 momths in the year. Am I dreaming or in the ball park here?

Sorry Dude, but from what I've seen you'll have to pay at least 50,000 per month just for a decent small apartment or townhouse within walking distance of the beach in Hua Hin or Takiab. Right on the beach is much higher. There is only so much beach front land and it goes for a premium. There are some condos on the beach between Hua Hin and Cha-Am that are quite a bit cheaper but I've heard the cheap ones are older dumps. Do a rental search on some of the real-estate web sites and you'll see what I mean.

Not a whole house, not a web site, rather down to earth beach rooms for Lonely Planet folks, prices still inflated:

Right from the beach sands:

post-7277-1219349934_thumb.jpg

post-7277-1219349946_thumb.jpg

Not a whole house, not a web site, rather down to earth beach rooms for Lonely Planet folks, prices still inflated:

Right from the beach sand

That second pic you posted of the beach house, if one adds up the room totals, maybe I could get that whole house for 20,000 baht a month LOL! Since I backed out of a deal a few months ago to buy a beach house south of HH, I would still like to rent on the beach for 6 months and look around of another property. I did find one a little north for 30K/month and it looks pretty good. PM sent to you Stander, thanks!

Thanks all for your info too. I WANT TO GO TO THAILAND FOR THE WINTER :o

Right from the beach sand

That second pic you posted of the beach house, if one adds up the room totals, maybe I could get that whole house for 20,000 baht a month LOL! Since I backed out of a deal a few months ago to buy a beach house south of HH, I would still like to rent on the beach for 6 months and look around of another property. I did find one a little north for 30K/month and it looks pretty good. PM sent to you Stander, thanks!

Thanks all for your info too. I WANT TO GO TO THAILAND FOR THE WINTER :D

That depends on how many rooms they have at each rate... what winter? Oh, you mean when the average daytime temp drops from 32 to 28! :o

That depends on how many rooms they have at each rate... what winter? Oh, you mean when the average daytime temp drops from 32 to 28! :o

Maybe it is a big house and I will be out of luck :D Not sure if I can accept 28C for Winter as that is only 48 degress warmer than our winters :D

Hi dude..In regards to those of you who are looking for options of places to live/stay/rent around the Hua Hin area i might be able to offer some help in the near future

My girlfriends family owns a beachouse which is pretty much vacant all year round and hence isnt providing any income whatsoever for the family.

It is located in the Pranburi area about 15 mins south of hua hin via Phetchakasem road.There are numerous resorts and attractions nearby but being private property it has its own private swimming beach and a decent parcel of land with fantastic views of the thousand peak mountains.The whole property has multiple buildings which we will be looking to be rennovating,however the master house is very liveable now,if not a bit basic...but importantly..it will be cheap..Water must be carted in at a cost and there is no hot water at the moment but these are things we will be working on in the near future.I have to discuss the situation with my gf's father however i am confident of getting things happening soon.If you or anyone is interested i can send further email and pics until which time we can provide more solid details....cheers

jack