Egypt Visa For Thai Girlfriend

positiveaction

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help. Im going to UK with girlfriend and she already has UK visa. We are stopping for 3 days in Cairo to see those pyramid thingys.

But how the hel_l do I get her the Egypt visa!>? I live in Phuket and dont her to have to go to Bangkok as she works and can not get time off...does anyone know a visa agent in Phuket????

Is there any working Egypt website for application guidelines???Anyone any advice>? Done this before? I am sure i can pick one uo in Cairo on arrival as UK citizen...

Thanks

PA

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help. Im going to UK with girlfriend and she already has UK visa. We are stopping for 3 days in Cairo to see those pyramid thingys.

But how the hel_l do I get her the Egypt visa!>? I live in Phuket and dont her to have to go to Bangkok as she works and can not get time off...does anyone know a visa agent in Phuket????

Is there any working Egypt website for application guidelines???Anyone any advice>? Done this before? I am sure i can pick one uo in Cairo on arrival as UK citizen...

Thanks

PA

Perhaps you can call them, maybe they can do something through the post?

Egypt

The Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt

42nd Floor Las Colinas Building, Sukhumvit Soi 21 (Soi Asoke), Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110

Tel: +66 2 262-0236, 661-7184

Fax: +66 2 262-0235

I doubt they would offer help , sometimes, they enjoy playing hard to get. :o

Also,there are many rules or regulations that most of the embassies (should) follow;such as :

meeting the applicant in person (face to face) either by a counsel or other official to grant the visa or not.

I wouldn’t have thought the Egyptian Embassy in BKK would accept applications by post. I have been there several times to get business visa's (for UK passport holders you get a tourist visa at the airport - banks / money changers by immigration US$15). The BKK Egyptian embassy is very basic as you could imagine. However its always been hassle free, passport in 1 day pick up the next.

I have seen agents putting in multiple passports when I have been there so I guess it can be done - don't know where or what agencies though.

My wife went to Cairo last year (she has UK & Thai passport) took her 1 hour to get through immigration because they did not believe her UK passport was real! And that was with a meet & assist service....

Hope you get the visa ok & enjoy the pointy things (p.s. it hot just now 37 degC) Even after 2 years working in Cairo they are still fantastic to see. Oh as small warning the air pollution is like Beijing on a bad day........... well its Cairo :o

• 8 months later...

Good Evening ,

Iam Raggy from Egypt i wud like to Answer this topic because i have alot of Tahi friends living here in egypt .

Thai Nationality no need to get Visa before coming any thai naitonality now Allowed to come to Egypt and get her visa

when she arrive in the airport giving her the chance to stay 3 months Staying in Egypt .

but you as English nationality you have to back Egypt embassy in london and ask them for giving you Visa before Arrival

after 1 months and they check your papers they will tell you if they agree or refuse your travel .

• 4 months later...

Hi Raggy,

I live in Egypt and I have a Thai friend who wants to visit me.

Are you sure that he can get the visa at the airport? I checked on many web sites but I didn't find it.

Who knows how to get visa for Thai people?

Tks

Good Evening ,

Iam Raggy from Egypt i wud like to Answer this topic because i have alot of Tahi friends living here in egypt .

Thai Nationality no need to get Visa before coming any thai naitonality now Allowed to come to Egypt and get her visa

when she arrive in the airport giving her the chance to stay 3 months Staying in Egypt .

but you as English nationality you have to back Egypt embassy in london and ask them for giving you Visa before Arrival

after 1 months and they check your papers they will tell you if they agree or refuse your travel .