Golf+nitelife

Pitu277

pattaya, sriracha, bang saen areas. pattaya more for the night life, sriracha and bang saen also have decent night life and not so in your face as pattaya and close to alot of nice courses. mountain shadow, crystal bay, bangpra, pattana sports club, greenwood just to name a few. u should get a pattaya sports club membership first as it gives you some pretty good discounts at most courses.http://www.pattayasports.org/. msg me if you want more info mate.

Hi, am planning a trip to Thailand and golf and nightlife are the key proiorities. Which destination would you recommend other than Bangkok..Rgds

What kind of nitelife are you looking for, prostitution, drugs, murder, fags, child molesters, on and on and on, go to Pattaya

Hi, am planning a trip to Thailand and golf and nightlife are the key proiorities. Which destination would you recommend other than Bangkok..Rgds

What kind of nitelife are you looking for, prostitution, drugs, murder, fags, child molesters, on and on and on, go to Pattaya

Another Pattaya hater?

There are some 20 golf courses within one hour of Pattaya. Many of them are of championship caliber, designed by some of the world's foremost golf course designers.

Since this thread is in the Golf section, it seems reasonable to me to point out the fact there are so many golf courses within the Pattaya area.

The OP also asked about nightlife. Pattaya has an abundance of that as well.

What's your problem with my recommendation?

• 3 months later...

I couldn't help from laughing at your comment, but it is soooooooooooooooo true! More criminals per square soi then any other place in Thailand, plus the out in the open Russian Mafia.

Nobhead!!

Yes Pattaya is the golfing capital of Thailand. Please ignore the <deleted> who have never been here but regurgitate the crap they read in the newspapers every day. There are many bars who run daily trips, PM me if you would like more details.

Nobhead!!

Yes Pattaya is the golfing capital of Thailand. Please ignore the <deleted> who have never been here but regurgitate the crap they read in the newspapers every day. There are many bars who run daily trips, PM me if you would like more details.

I reckon Hua Hin is better for golf, and the nightlife is pretty darn good too!

Nobhead!!

I reckon Hua Hin is better for golf, and the nightlife is pretty darn good too!

Having never been to Hua Hin, I would be interested in why you think the golf is better there.

Care to expand on your statement? Thanks.

I live in Hua Hin 4 or 5 months a year and play golf 3 times a week.Even tho Hua Hin is my place of choice for many reasons I can assure you the selection of golf courses is much better in Pattaya ,there are many more courses and the average price is cheaper....nightlife doesn`t compare Pattaya has more bars etc than any city other than Bangkok....there are lots of the bars catering to the darker side of tourism but also plenty of bars etc catering to the tourist that is not looking for sex.For golf and nightlife Pattaya is your place.

• 2 weeks later...
I live in Hua Hin 4 or 5 months a year and play golf 3 times a week.Even tho Hua Hin is my place of choice for many reasons I can assure you the selection of golf courses is much better in Pattaya ,there are many more courses and the average price is cheaper....nightlife doesn`t compare Pattaya has more bars etc than any city other than Bangkok....there are lots of the bars catering to the darker side of tourism but also plenty of bars etc catering to the tourist that is not looking for sex.For golf and nightlife Pattaya is your place.

Laem Chabang is better than any course in Hua Hin.