Standard Of Neighbours Vs Price

I currently live in a nice (fairly expensive) condo in Bangkok and my neighbours are pretty good (apart from the Thai's next door who are too tight to turn on air con and leave their door open all the time to let their skanky cooking smells out :o ).

Anyway, we are building a house in Issan and will share our time between there and the UK, the thing is that I travel a hel_l of a lot through work and it may be convenient for me to buy a small condo in Bangkok to use between flying in/out and for visits to the city. The only thing that worries me is if I spend 1 or 2 Million on a cheap condo will I suffer from a lower standard of neighbour (in general).

Anyone out there live in a 1-2 Mil condo in Bangkok who has any thoughts on this? I don't want to stay there before a 24hr flight to be waken with Karaoke.

Consider the money invested otherwise, and the return then spent on a hotel room, in a location which you enjoy.

Lower-priced real estate appreciates more slowly than do better properties, so you will not get a lot of gain out of the property.

Resale may not be too easy either.

As you plan to use the unit only for a very limited period of time each year, do you really need to own it, and not receive and gain/benefit from it for the remainder of the year.

It may really be a bit easier for you to simply grab a hotel when you are in town, and have one less thing to worry about.

Best of Luck

Some very rich chinese and korean,not even mentioning japanese and they love it.Have a couple of mates who are great singers,very rich and love karaoke

Lucky you, but hopefully they have the breeding to keep it down at sleeping time?