A Useful Pattaya Invention

hendrix

I have invented a device whereby if someone honks their horn 10 times in 30 seconds, they get a mild but commanding shock from the steering wheel. I want to install them in all songthaews aka baht buses.

Anyone willing to install the devices while I distract the drivers? Must be able to run fast. :o

I can remember when I first started visiting Thailad in 1985 & although the traffic jams were like Car Parks , it was impolite for drivers to Honk.

Probably a Farang influence started it all , now we seriously need noise suppressors on Car Horns,Karaoke Bars,etc. If I wasn't so old & slow I would be your first voluntary runner.......................... :D:D

:o

I think Thailand is one country where car horn blowing is well within acceptable levels.

Volume controlls on bars would be great also a device to avoid repetitive music.

I see bars sitting empty with blarring music and bored girls. All because the volume is keeping people away. If only they'd realise.

I can remember when I first started visiting Thailad in 1985 & although the traffic jams were like Car Parks , it was impolite for drivers to Honk.

Probably a Farang influence started it all........

:o

Col:

Blame George Bush. :D