Water Pressure

nidge

Give me a break! Are you really thinking that now the government is out to screw the people with low water pressure because the water is free for 6 months?

Maybe they just put a flow restrictor on all the farangs lines cause they use too much!

Yes maybe, but there are only 2 farangs where i live and all the houses in the area experienced a drop of pressure. A drop for a day or 2 is not unusual but this has gone on for a while.

I'm not accusing anyone of screwing anyone, not do i really care that the pressure is lower, it was JUST AN OBSERVATION.

No drop in Pressure here, I have a nice inexpensive water pump. Had a problem some years ago without the pump, but now all is well. If I was you I would take the wife and make a little trip to Marko, Tesco Lotus, or Big C; they as well as many more retailers have some decent inexpensive water pumps. Price range Baht 2500-10500. Mosey on over to a shop near you. :D:D:o

I don't need any more pressure, it's just lower that's all. The reason i first though it may be intentional is because at Songkran each year the pressure is lowered so more water flows down the river and over the local waterfall as that's where everyone goes to celebrate.

No drop in Pressure here, I have a nice inexpensive water pump. Had a problem some years ago without the pump, but now all is well. If I was you I would take the wife and make a little trip to Marko, Tesco Lotus, or Big C; they as well as many more retailers have some decent inexpensive water pumps. Price range Baht 2500-10500. Mosey on over to a shop near you. :D:D:o

No drop in pressure at my house either. Enjoying the free water. I hope they offer free electric soon. It seems like my electricity bill has increased 10% :D

No drop in pressure at my house either. Enjoying the free water. I hope they offer free electric soon. It seems like my electricity bill has increased 10% :D

mizzi, see my other thread on 1/2 price electric!