A Little Beefcake

girlx

You know I would love Keanu more (or Nu Nu as Just 17 used to refer to him as back in the day :o ) were it not for the fact that he is a shocking actor. Somehow that makes me go off him. The only movie he was any good in was Bill and Ted...where he just seemed to be playing a characature of himself. Sorry!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oozing sex appeal doesn't do it for you? OK, how about Ananda Everingham?

Personally, I find alot of the Thai actors not manly enough, gone are the days when the Thai actors were manly :D

But this guy isn't too bad :o

622b58cfe.jpg

Whoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!………..are we showing nipples now????? :D:D

He’s not bad tho --------quite CUTE BOY - this is gonna be bugging me for a while…atleast for tonite anyway :D

Good taste p’SBK ----now I wonder what mr SBK looks like :o

Btw: I have to agree………most thai actors are errrr…too gay looking to me --- I hate the hairdo the most!!! :D

Mr sbk started out life quite hot, but as he creeps into middle age, and spreads a tad he is not quite as hot as he used to be. Never mind, I still think he's gorgeous. He looks a tad like that actor from the 80's Sorapong Chatree. But hotter :o

Mr sbk started out life quite hot, but as he creeps into middle age, and spreads a tad he is not quite as hot as he used to be. Never mind, I still think he's gorgeous. He looks a tad like that actor from the 80's Sorapong Chatree. But hotter :D

Ok so far we got..............HOT - HOT - GORGEOUS - HOTTER------------in just 2 sentences!!

OMG-----Somebody is............ IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!! :o

don't know if I can take any more than this..................sorry I ever asked!!..........nevermind :D

Mr sbk started out life quite hot, but as he creeps into middle age, and spreads a tad he is not quite as hot as he used to be. Never mind, I still think he's gorgeous. He looks a tad like that actor from the 80's Sorapong Chatree. But hotter :D

Ok so far we got..............HOT - HOT - GORGEOUS - HOTTER------------in just 2 sentences!!

OMG-----Somebody is............ IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!! :o

don't know if I can take any more than this..................sorry I ever asked!!..........nevermind :D

Not too bad for 20 years later :D

Girl x nooooooooooo....surely you can't be falling for a magician. From David Blaine it's just a short jump (or should I say flight) to David Copperfield

david_copperfield_003.jpg

and then to these guys

siegfried_roy_tiger_1_r.jpg

ps - did you ever hear about what happened when David Blaine tried to wow the cycnical UK audience with his powers? Read about it here. It was all very odd, especially when Sir Paul McCartney got involved!!!

gotta agree with girlx here. david blaine is quite the hottie. but hes quite odd at the same time. hes just so intense. i dont know if ive seen him smile yet? could be wrong.

and i dont think that he would EVER be ANYTHING like copperfield or roy and whatshisname. i WOULD say hes a big of a tiger though.

:o Talking about hotties!!

Tan and Tanier...

This David guy reminds me of Prince...might be the picture though :D

Girl x nooooooooooo....surely you can't be falling for a magician. From David Blaine it's just a short jump (or should I say flight) to David Copperfield

david_copperfield_003.jpg

and then to these guys

siegfried_roy_tiger_1_r.jpg

ps - did you ever hear about what happened when David Blaine tried to wow the cycnical UK audience with his powers? Read about it here. It was all very odd, especially when Sir Paul McCartney got involved!!!

his stunts get crazier and crazier!!!!

6541-0.jpg

www.davidblaine.com

David Blaine. Anyone ever see his "street magic" show? He did magic tricks right out on the street without a big theater, or other fancy objects to hide behind. Like he would just go up to some guy on the street and levitate off the ground. Now THAT was cool. Now he is burying himself underground, spending 4 days in a block of ice, suspending himself in a clear fishbowl over London, and strapping himself to a whirling propellor. Why?!?!?!?! To prove that it is possible? It is an answer to a question that no one has asked. OK, with that said, now who wants more pictures of David Hasselhoff? :o

I cannot believe this sad post. When the fellas talk about women like pieces of meat, we are down on them like a pile of hot-cakes. I take pride in how I look, and I stay fit - 55, two kids, and still a flat tummy.

How many of you who are talking about young fit men have given up on themselves? No wonder the fellas go after silly little Thai bar girls.

My man is nothing to look at, but he is smart, caring, and touches me the way I love. I won't tell you where he is from - it doesn't matter.

I feel shame when I hear other women talking like the fat old sexist whore-chasing men we hate.

How much would you pay for a night with Johnny Depp? Disgusting

Oh come on!!!!

It was ofcourse only a matter of time before one of these would pop up...

Well to be honest I have never blamed a guy for liking good looking [famous] women! really!

So whats so dam_n wrong for us to have the hots for some good looking men?!

Maybe good you mentioned you think this is disgusting, so now I know you wouldnt like Johny Depp to jump from a huge cake on your birthday, i will give him to Patsycat! :o

Scuse me, my flavour of the past few years and months is Keanu not Jonny--

And may i just add, i also like men with long hair. I have a neighbour who looks slightly south american and i have my computer screen set up to "spy" on what goes on outside my window and whenever he goes past with his long black pony tail - i let go with a wee sigh..

And the new man in my life has a ponytail. And he has never been to Thailand to run after silly little bar girls, and i am the same height and weight that i was 20 years ago.

I dunno, i just got bored running my fingers through a rough, bald head!!!

Hey, Maruna - whoever you are. You shall learn that here we laugh and cry and dance together. And why the hel_l should we not put men down?

Look up the male belly dancing thread and chill out.

Edited by Patsycat

I cannot believe this sad post. When the fellas talk about women like pieces of meat, we are down on them like a pile of hot-cakes. I take pride in how I look, and I stay fit - 55, two kids, and still a flat tummy.

How many of you who are talking about young fit men have given up on themselves? No wonder the fellas go after silly little Thai bar girls.

My man is nothing to look at, but he is smart, caring, and touches me the way I love. I won't tell you where he is from - it doesn't matter.

I feel shame when I hear other women talking like the fat old sexist whore-chasing men we hate.

How much would you pay for a night with Johnny Depp? Disgusting

Oh come on!!!!

It was ofcourse only a matter of time before one of these would pop up...

Well to be honest I have never blamed a guy for liking good looking [famous] women! really!

So whats so dam_n wrong for us to have the hots for some good looking men?!

Maybe good you mentioned you think this is disgusting, so now I know you wouldnt like Johny Depp to jump from a huge cake on your birthday, i will give him to Patsycat! :o

Scuse me, my flavour of the past few years and months is Keanu not Jonny--

No Worrie Johnny wasnt in for it anyway :D

Yes, young Josh is my latest crush. Just a divine specimen. He's in London at the moment too, apparently shagging birds left right & centre (and why wouldn't he be), even got caught out on camera in his hotel library so is the gossip :o Ah his must be a hard life, young, rich, famous & good looking.