90 Day Reporting Slip Out-of-date

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I thought I would ask it just to be sure.

I got my first 1-year retirement extension last December. At the time, an advice notice was stapled in my passport telling me when my 90 day report would be due (11 March) - see the picture.

post-51556-1219551367_thumb.jpg

Since the extension was issued, I have made three trips out of Thailand, and so never stayed for 90 days. As a result, there was no need to make a 90 day report, as each re-entry resets the 90 day clock back to day 1. Now it looks like I will actually spend more than 90 days in Thailand for a change, so I will have to make my first 90 day report.

The question is this. Should I remove the notice stapled in my passport in case it confuses the guy I give the report to, or would that be unwise? I suspect that the latter answer is probably the case, but would appreciate any advice/experience.

Thanks for any help.

They will remove and match your exits/return at your next report. If he fails to notice why just point out you have traveled.

Thanks lopburi, that's what I thought would happen, but just thought it best to check first. :o

If I leave before the reporting date, I just take out the notice and throw it away after exiting immigration. I don't do my own reporting but since our visa person that does the reporting has never mentioned it, I assume there is no problem.

TH

In the first year I was here I made the mistake of going to immigration on the date indicated on the 90 Day Reminder slip in my passport, despite the fact I had been outside Thailand during the 90 day period.

The officer at immigration in Suan Phlu pointed out that my trip outside Thailand had "reset" the 90 day "clock" and the reminder slip was now irrelevant. He removed the slip and told me to come back 90 days after my last entry. He also said that if it happened again it was quite OK for me to discard the slip, it was only a reminder.

I have subsequently followed his advice and never had any problem.