Hotel California

jietjon

Is it just me, or does every bar girl have Hotel California by the Eagles on thier mobile phones?

Just me then :o

Thats worrying jietjon, as i have had that as my ring tone for many years and have NEVER heard anyone with it. You clearly hangout in the classiest locations

Dave (Eagles Fan for 4 decades BTW)

Edited by Dave the Dude

Is it just me, or does every bar girl have Hotel California by the Eagles on thier mobile phones?

Thats worrying jietjon, as i have had that as my ring tone for many years and have NEVER heard anyone with it. You clearly hangout in the classiest locations

Well Glasgow does have its moments Dave. Its all about getting home in one piece.

I'm a Eagles fan too Dave.....................attended their Farewell Tour 1 consert in Bkk in 2004 :D

Call me a curmudgeon if you want, but any bars that play Hotel California get put on my sh*t list. Same with anything by John Denver. The Eagles are a great band, and I admire Don Henley (his prologue to the song in the live version is one hel_l of a sweet bit of music -- despite the fact that he's on record as saying he would prefer not to play Hotel Califormia at his concerts), but for eff's sake, there were times when I heard that wretched song 10 times a day -- well, OK, 9 times -- in my first 20 years of travelling around Asia. Sorry if that offends some people, so I'll lighten up and say that I get my revenge on people by having "Ride of the Valkyries" on my mobile -- LOL. :o

I'm a Eagles fan too Dave.....................attended their Farewell Tour 1 consert in Bkk in 2004 :o

Always thought you had class, Trond.

I saw them at Earls Court,London that year too and then again in 2006 at Twickenham Rugby Stadium,UK. I left the concert went straight to the airport and flew here. Wow, that was a good weekend.

I have many DVD's & tracks on PC, if you would like copies,mate. No Problem

Dave (of The Last Resort,Surin)

Edited by Dave the Dude

I'm a Eagles fan too Dave.....................attended their Farewell Tour 1 consert in Bkk in 2004 :D

Always thought you had class, Trond.

I saw them at Earls Court,London that year too and then again in 2006 at Twickenham Rugby Stadium,UK. I left the concert went straight to the airport and flew here. Wow, that was a good weekend.

I have many DVD's & tracks on PC, if you would like copies,mate. No Problem

Dave (of The Last Resort,Surin)

Thanks Dave :D .........however I think I have all their cds' and dvds' ................at least more than I usually play, but I'm sure we'll meet up and a have a few cold ones soon anyway :D , and maybe try some Eagles karaoke later in the evening........................ :o:D