Openoffice.org 2.4

ishmael

Dear Sirs,

forgive me please for writing in ignorance but I have two questions to ask your goodselves. The first one is; does "Thaivisa" have a spellchecker on it? The second one is more complex I'm afraid. I wish to know if it is readily possible for me to write a document in "OpenOffice.org 2.4" and then transfer it to "Thaivisa" for posting? If so, I wish to be given explicit instructions on how to do so. I thank you for taking the time and trouble to read this question.

Yours faithfully,

ishmael.

Dear Sirs,

forgive me please for writing in ignorance but I have two questions to ask your goodselves. The first one is; does "Thaivisa" have a spellchecker on it? The second one is more complex I'm afraid. I wish to know if it is readily possible for me to write a document in "OpenOffice.org 2.4" and then transfer it to "Thaivisa" for posting? If so, I wish to be given explicit instructions on how to do so. I thank you for taking the time and trouble to read this question.

Yours faithfully,

ishmael.

Thaivisa does not have spell checking, but your browser might.

To write a document in OOo 2.4 and 'transfer' it to Thaivisa, do as follows.

1. Write the document you want.

2. Mark the document with your mouse or CTRL+A for select all

3. Click 'Edit --> Copy' or press CRTL+C to copy the document to the clipboard.

4. Open Thaivisa in your browser and create a new thread or reply to an existing one.

5. Go to the message field and click 'Edit --> Paste' or press CTRL+V.

There ya go!!

Dear niller74,

thank you for your swift reply. Alas!, I am utterly ignorant of computers. I apologise for not writing of this. Here is my list of confusing points.

Viz:-

What does it mean to "Mark" the document with one's mouse?

What does it mean to "Edit-Copy" and what is a "clipboard" in computing parlance?

What is a "message field" and where is the "Edit--Paste" button or buttons please?

I fear that my complete lack of knowledge in such matters has negated your helpful instructions. I'm sorry.

Yours faithfully,

ishmael.

Dear Sirs,

I do apologise for bothering anyone but I fear that I have not learned to copy a document from "OpenOffice" to "Thaivisa" and post it. This is because I know naught of such things. I do believe that the level of skill in operating computers is high on this forum and what I ask is what most of your goodselves have long forgotten. Even an abacus remains a mystery to me to this day.

If no one can explain down to my low level then does anyone know of anywhere in the internet that I can apply to for a most basic tutorial please? I thank the gentlemen who kindly replied to my question afore but I cannot use such advanced information due to my ingnorance.

Yours faithfully,

ishmael.