Info Needed Please....

BigDamo

Guys not long now till I'm back in Pattaya.

But I have only been to Suavarnabumi once so where do I catch the airconditioned direct bus to Pattaya? Can u be as detailed as poss??

Regards

Big D

For the most accurate info, you should search for Bell Bus Service on this forum which costs 150 baht and will take you to your hotel. What I always do to find the queue for Bell is to face the parking area and then walk as far left as you can go in the airport and then take the lift to the lowest floor you are allowed to get off on. Exiting the lift, you will see toilets on your right, parking on the left, and left again a brilliant cafeteria at Thai prices mostly for staff but open to the public as well. Straight ahead to the first door leading to the parking lot is where all the bus companies have their representatives. Sitting on the benches, you will find usually 2 young women with clipboards and there's a Bell sign that's easy to miss. Best to know the exact name and address of your hotel so they can instruct the driver. Also they often will want to know the flight # you arrived on probably for statistical purposes so have both these details handy. There you go. In my head this is perfectly clear so I hope it's clear to you lot as well. :o

For the most accurate info, you should search for Bell Bus Service on this forum which costs 150 baht and will take you to your hotel.

Not only to your hotel. They took me to my village on third road in Pattaya.

Email them to reserve a seat on [ rrc_bus @ hotmail.com ] as it can be busy.

Excellent service, but only in daytime and not evenings or night time.