Take Original Qualifications Or Are Copies Ok?

hi all, for those that teach english or work in Thailand, did you guys bring your original qualifications with you or did you leave these at home in ferangland for safekeeping and only bring certified copies?

I'm just wondering whether i should pack the originals or leave them here as i'd hate to lose them.

I thought the schools would be ok with a certified copy? I'm talking about RSA/Cambridge qualification and nursing degree.

thanks for any info :o

hi all, for those that teach english or work in Thailand, did you guys bring your original qualifications with you or did you leave these at home in ferangland for safekeeping and only bring certified copies?

I'm just wondering whether i should pack the originals or leave them here as i'd hate to lose them.

I thought the schools would be ok with a certified copy? I'm talking about RSA/Cambridge qualification and nursing degree.

thanks for any info :o

I simply scanned mine at high resolution and brought a CD with me - I simply had no intention of carrying originals around with me for a few years while traveling...

If you have a convincing CV that shows a work history that would have required those qualifications then this should be fine. I've always offered employers a choice of referees if they wish to check, and I've had no problems at all. Good luck.