Can You Legitimately Export Goods From Thailand...

Hello,

Kind of new to this so any help welcome.

I'm thinking of large amounts of goods not just the odd item.

Thank you

Of course you can export (large amounts) goods as long as they're not fakes/copies etc.

LaoPo

thanks for your replies.

Can anyone recommend any trustworthy freight forwarders??

Hi Joe, Just a word of caution, check with the customs people at the point of destination. I was burned by US Customs a while back. They have strict

guidlines on imported goods. They took my whole shipment because it did not meet their standards.

Do your homework first. :o Chok Dee

thanks for your replies.

Can anyone recommend any trustworthy freight forwarders??

Hi Joe, Just a word of caution, check with the customs people at the point of destination. I was burned by US Customs a while back. They have strict

guidlines on imported goods. They took my whole shipment because it did not meet their standards.

Do your homework first. :D Chok Dee

I agree and apologize at the same time for my first -limited- answer as I didn't notice the second question "without registering a company here" (Thailand).

You can not export yourself without having a company; it means YOU need a supplier(s) who prepares the invoice for the shipping agent. This invoice has to be addressed to the receiver (you).

IMHO you want to avoid some sort of taxes (Thailand presumably) by buying/paying (cash?) larger quantities of goodies, bought at markets or black market suppliers.

But...that's just a guess.

Maybe you want to tell us a little more before I become even more suspicious ? :o

LaoPo