Pbair

TBWG

Hi

I have been trying to enroll as a member of PBair's Saen Sabai scheme as it appears that you get every tenth flight free. :D

However they don't make it easy, first of all it won't work on firefox so I had to go through it all again on Internet Explorer. I obviously got it right as I rec'd an e-mail confirming my membership no and password with the instruction to activate the account.

Now the problems start despite activating the account when I try to sign in it says please activate account so I go round and round achieving nothing. :o

Is there anyone out there who is a member? did you have similar problems? How did you overcome them? I have emailed PBair but I am not holding my breathe.

TBWG :D

I have been going to do it for a while but never got round to it. Heard every 12th flight was free. I would be interested if you could post what does eventual happen.

Hi Tubber

I think you are right it is every 12th flight, but I have since been told by a friend that it does not apply to the BKK-BFV route!!

However I will post outcome if PBair ever reply.

TBWG :o

I have been going to do it for a while but never got round to it. Heard every 12th flight was free. I would be interested if you could post what does eventual happen.

Hi Tubber

Well a weeks gone by and no reply from PBair to my e-mail. Think that speaks volumes about the value of their so called scheme :o

Hi,

I tried last night to join their scheme as well. I got to the same position TBWG, I have not bothered to e-mail them yet.

Might be handy if it ever takes off, I use them at least ten times a year on the Nakhon Phanom/ Sakhon Nakhon route.

I wonder if visiting their office in Nakhon Phanom in person would bring about any progress ?

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

Hi,

I tried last night to join their scheme as well. I got to the same position TBWG, I have not bothered to e-mail them yet.

Might be handy if it ever takes off, I use them at least ten times a year on the Nakhon Phanom/ Sakhon Nakhon route.

I wonder if visiting their office in Nakhon Phanom in person would bring about any progress ?

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

Hi

Still no reply to my e mail and I must say that I do not now expect a reply :o Currently I am in the UK so phoning them is not really an option. I return to Thailand in a months time so will visit Buriram airport and see what staff have to say.

Shame really as this is a great little operator with nice equipment but let down by poor customer relations.

Hi,

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

Hi

Still no reply to my e mail and I must say that I do not now expect a reply :o Currently I am in the UK so phoning them is not really an option. I return to Thailand in a months time so will visit Buriram airport and see what staff have to say.

Shame really as this is a great little operator with nice equipment but let down by poor customer relations.

What do they charge for a flight from Bangkok to Buriram? One way 2 way? do you know if they have a website where I can book online?

Hi,

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

Hi

What do they charge for a flight from Bangkok to Buriram? One way 2 way? do you know if they have a website where I can book online?

See attached website which gives fares and Timetable ..... http://www.pbair.com/en-TH/inside/frameset/home.php

Hi a quick update regarding there scheme.

Last night I fired off an e-mail to them at [email protected].

Today I also visited a PBAir agent in Nakhon Phanom, who was really helpful when I showed her the problem. She made a phone call and then suggested I return on Monday 15th September when she had spoken to the Bangkok office. I also mentioned that there were a few other people having the same problem.

On returning home I have a reply from PBAir requesting I send them my account number and they will activate my account for me. Don't know if it was my e-mail or the lady in the office that has got me this far. I will post an update if my account is activated.

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

Edited by Mr Conrad

Hi a quick update regarding there scheme.

Last night I fired off an e-mail to them at [email protected].

Today I also visited a PBAir agent in Nakhon Phanom, who was really helpful when I showed her the problem. She made a phone call and then suggested I return on Monday 15th September when she had spoken to the Bangkok office. I also mentioned that there were a few other people having the same problem.

On returning home I have a reply from PBAir requesting I send them my account number and they will activate my account for me. Don't know if it was my e-mail or the lady in the office that has got me this far. I will post an update if my account is activated.

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

Hi

If you are successful I will send my number to the e-mail address you suggest. So would appreciate update on developments

thanks TBWG :o

Hi,

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

Hi

See attached website which gives fares and Timetable ..... http://www.pbair.com/en-TH/inside/frameset/home.php

Great thanks. I am not sure how much I trust their website to make a purchase but good to know.

Amsterdam "wrote"

Great thanks. I am not sure how much I trust their website to make a purchase but good to know.

I must have purchased 30 + tickets via their website and never had a problem yet with them. Good little airline, even better if their membership scheme works IMHO.

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

Amsterdam "wrote"

I must have purchased 30 + tickets via their website and never had a problem yet with them. Good little airline, even better if their membership scheme works IMHO.

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

Ditto.. booked many tickets via website with no issues. Just the frequent flyer prog giving problems :o

Good news/Bad news

Well the good news is my account has been activated. Not sure if it was the e-mail I sent (see earlier post) or the woman in their office in Nakhon Phanom that helped.

Looking at their terms and conditions for points accrual paragraph four sentence 3 . I quote "Points accumulated in a member's account are 6 months validity only. After such a period, points that have not been exchanged for Saen Sabai Pass fares will be expired".

Also only the home page and the profile page seems to be in English.

If I am reading this correctly ? it will not be of much use to myself, to tight a time frame to get qualifying points.

Hope this is of some help.

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got my first point added to my account with them, flying Sakhon Nakhon to Bangkok on 1st October.

I told the check in girl my account number and she added it to my account. I hope the points last longer than the 6 months quoted on the website, we will see.

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

I finally got my first point added to my account with them, flying Sakhon Nakhon to Bangkok on 1st October.

I told the check in girl my account number and she added it to my account. I hope the points last longer than the 6 months quoted on the website, we will see.

Best Regards

Mr Conrad

Good to hear you eventually got it sorted, I will be flyng to Sakon Nakhon or Nakon Phanom shortly and will try to get it too. Is there any other benefits? Which part of NE Scotland are you from if you don't mind me asking.