Help Req'd Please, Got A Faster Connection (tot) But Given

funfun

basically as title says, i sent cashier yesterday to TOT to get the fastest connection, as we are on 500 bhat a month and customers are complaining, so we went for the 1000 bhat a month, speed 2048/512 kbps, they said 2 hours and done.

i checked yesterday with thaivisa speed test, and just did again now, and its the same, now my cashier has given me a piece of paper with user names, passwords etc for @goldcyber free internet??????

so am i supposed to do do somthing with these????

if anyone can help, please i addpricate it and keep it simple if poss as im thick, cheers chaps

chris

The speed upgrade applies to sites located in Thailand. If your "customers" are expats/tourists and are accessing international sites, that's where the bottleneck is. The speed upgrade *probably* won't give you too much of an improvement, so don't expect miracles.

You need to enter that name and password in your router/modem config screen....If you have a TOT modem/router, just call support and they will walk you through it.

If you want super speed you need to go to their business plan, its around 3000 bht and free to upgrade. The actual speed is lower on paper, however the traffic is about 32,million people less. kidding, but obviously far less traffic. I believe once you upgrade you cant go back though