Avoid Thailand, Malaysia Stocks On Politics,

Philstone........is that 8% whoops I mean 9% paid out monthly or on maturity? How long to maturity? Where is the Royal Bank of Nigeria located? Is Ali Ben Ali the same as the Tunisian president or a relation?

I'm sorry but people raving about 7% or 8%!!! I get 10% and I live here in Thailand. You just need to know where to look and who to ask. Also all this negativity about the malaysian and thai stock markets. You guys should see this as a great opportunity. Short selling can make you a fortune when shares fall just as you can make money from buying low and selling high. Take George Soros for example. Need I say more!

My point is there's always money to be made. Its up to you to figure out how...

Pete if you are making 10% a month I'm very impressed, you must be very rich by now. Doubling your $ every 7 months?

Philstone........is that 8% whoops I mean 9% paid out monthly or on maturity? How long to maturity? Where is the Royal Bank of Nigeria located? Is Ali Ben Ali the same as the Tunisian president or a relation?

I'm sorry but people raving about 7% or 8%!!! I get 10% and I live here in Thailand. You just need to know where to look and who to ask. Also all this negativity about the malaysian and thai stock markets. You guys should see this as a great opportunity. Short selling can make you a fortune when shares fall just as you can make money from buying low and selling high. Take George Soros for example. Need I say more!

George.... is that you ?; I didn't hear from you for quite some months in a row now; what's up buddy ?

Please PM me and let's set a date for a nice dinner in the old place, shall we ?

LaoPo

Pete if you are making 10% a month I'm very impressed, you must be very rich by now. Doubling your $ every 7 months?

I'll give it a go. :o