Coco Blues Bar

Drove by the Blues Bar today and I noticed signs posted saying it is closed, when did this happen? Any plans for a replacement?

Probably the same as CoCo China House, and CoCo Properties... all have gone Bust...

Sadd really!

No pun inteneded I guess :o

There could possibly have been a little "play" on words! :D

if anyone knows the owners I know someone who might buy the sound system, that's if it is for sale.

Nope, he is completely unknown im afraid. Anybody have a clue who own this place?

:o

Indeed it is quite A. sadd story.

the owner is allan from england, he is the man behind all the coco compamys

if anyone knows the owners I know someone who might buy the sound system, that's if it is for sale.

Nope, he is completely unknown im afraid. Anybody have a clue who own this place?

Hi 2169,

We all knew that anyway.... where just making some fun out off his name :D

But really he should sell CoCo and give the money from the sale to all the people he ripped off! ... but then when will pigs fly

Hi 2169,

We all knew that anyway.... where just making some fun out off his name :D

But really he should sell CoCo and give the money from the sale to all the people he ripped off! ... but then when will pigs fly

he can sell it.... its not his to sell.

it was closed down by the owner of the building who did not get the rent for along time.

the owner and his family had given them more then enough time to pay the rent.( more then 6 months) and last month they had enough so they took over the building and reclaimed it.

As other posters have said it is a very Sadd story..

Has anyone got further info with regard to Mr Sadd. Are they still in Thailand, etc.

Been lied to that many times and always everything will be OK, not a lot you can do as they never even gave us the title deed....

If anyone can give me more info, I would be grateful

Thanks

Unsubtantiated allegations have been removed.

May I suggest that those who wish to share information do so privately by PM as the open forum is not really an appropriate place to air potentially libellous allegations.

///CLOSED//