Blind Massage Soi 82

hendrix

• 1 month later...

These guys and ladies are very very good at their work and for my two baht worth they a paid way to little for the service they provide. Bt240 for an hour is low in my book; I found a few in ISAN for as low as Bt100 per hour, a nice tip made a bit of different in my case. Massage is hard work blind of not. I wish for better pay for them all. :D:o:D:D

The massage is done by blind (sightless) men and women. Its one way they can earn a living and keep face. They don't have to beg.

Thanks for the reply, I had a feeling it was along those lines but I thought that it was to obvious an answer.

• 4 weeks later...

all notes are marked for the blind - it it's a payment they do check it, if only a tip they put in the pocket and count later, at the end of their shift.

in bangkok, off the thanon phuttamonthon2 there are 2 blind massage shops - 150B for 2h no aircon and 180/2h with air con.

when on xmass holidays in hua hin I will check your recommendations, as for hua hin it's a very good price

Didn't realize the banknotes were marked.

I was thinking of the scene in the movie "Ray" where Ray Charles asks for his payment in single dollar bills.

In Pattaya the blind massage place is in Naklua just past the dolphin roundabout and down to the left. Some excellent practitioners there.

• 4 months later...