Joe Rocket Leathers?

hunterdavies

• 2 weeks later...
<br />Joe Rocket stuff.....ebay friend. At least you know it is original for sure.<br />

I buy all my stuff from www.sportbikedude.com good prices but best of all very good service from Keith. Get replies for any queries very fast, ships to Thailand with no problems ever recorded with me. All his stuff is original, so you don't get bs for inflated prices. I found plenty of copies on ebay to be honest so I would be careful there, if the price is to good to be true then it probably is not true.

I think you're pretty brave to go for full leather in Thailand, it is fine for a limited time on a circuit but in traffic it will be very hot.

Check this one out, leader jacket from Joe Rocket....Baht 7,000 shipping and handling included

Not so useful if you don't like Kwacks though :D

They have all other major brands too, posted the one I have.

I never buy excuse "don't like Suzuki or Kawasaki etc..", some people can't afford certain models and hate them for it.

I "hate" :o MV Augusta F4CC - $120,000 (USA Price).

AGUSTA%20F4-CC.jpg

mv_agusta_F4-1000-CC_ar2_01.jpg

ships to Thailand with no problems ever recorded with me.
No problems with customs duties?

Nope, Just got a new shipment from them with no hassle whatsoever. The customs is greedy as we all know but the proforma invoice is pretty decent and for an original Shoei I end up with around 1000,- Baht in customs which I pay at the post office, I am not complaining over that.