Property To Buy Or Rent

Patriot

Anyone know of any Farang-ish houses to buy or rent around Ubon city, or any ideas with websites.

The one advertised here doesn't have too much.

3 beds min; half a rai; preferably south or west of the city; up to 10km from the ring-road; cost not important.

Can I point out this is NOT a troll; I posed a similar question a while back for Muang Sam-Sip, but have had a change of heart

Thanks

Anyone know of any Farang-ish houses to buy or rent around Ubon city, or any ideas with websites.

The one advertised here doesn't have too much.

3 beds min; half a rai; preferably south or west of the city; up to 10km from the ring-road; cost not important.

Can I point out this is NOT a troll; I posed a similar question a while back for Muang Sam-Sip, but have had a change of heart

Thanks

Good idea about a change of heart. Not much to do around there from what I have seen. I have a mate who wifes distant family come from there and there doesnt seem to be much there. Good move to try and find a place in Ubon. Maybe if you can contact Richard at the Wrong Way cafe about possible houses to rent. He seems to have his ear to the ground.