Getting Rid Of Hundreds Of Quality Books

happy_english_martin

Hi,

I bought an ebook reader recently and, to save space I'm getting rid of all my dead-tree versions of books that I can replace.

I'm a keen reader and most of the books were bought new by me. The subjects very much vary, from fiction to psychology to business, to popular science etc.

Can any charity here make good use of them? If so, can anybody recommend a charity and give me an idea as to how they'd use the books.

Best wishes,

Martin

• 2 months later...

If you have good books I will purchase them for about 1/3 of what I can sell them for in my bookstores. I have to see the books to make the price call but it will be around 50 baht - 120 baht per book.

If you want to do something good for a school or something I could use the trade in credit towards childrens books from my warehouse that could be donated in your name to a school or charity. Up to U.

Write me if your interested. [email protected]

Hi,

I bought an ebook reader recently and, to save space I'm getting rid of all my dead-tree versions of books that I can replace.

I'm a keen reader and most of the books were bought new by me. The subjects very much vary, from fiction to psychology to business, to popular science etc.

Can any charity here make good use of them? If so, can anybody recommend a charity and give me an idea as to how they'd use the books.

Best wishes,

Martin

If you'd like to do a good deed, the Northstar Library can use your books.

Call this number 0815754854 Waan is her name.

Regards

Hi,

Best wishes,

Martin

Martin, can you tell us about the ebook reader? I have trouble finding some of the quality fiction I like to read, what is the selection like? What does it cost?

Thanks.

Hi,

Best wishes,

Martin

Martin, can you tell us about the ebook reader? I have trouble finding some of the quality fiction I like to read, what is the selection like? What does it cost?

Thanks.

Yes, I'm interested too . I would like to know about you e-book reader. Where did you buy?

Hi,

Best wishes,

Martin

Martin like several others I'd like a little info on where you bought you ebook reader and what it cost and also the price of the ebooks and who you use as a supplier. Is it possible to do a swap on ebooks? Perhaps a ebook club for TV.

Look forward to your response.