Thaivisa 6th Anniversary Party

Buckwheat

check for all the details with the last CM party in the Pattaya thread.

in a nutshell...we were planning to hire one of those huge coaches with the karaoke room downstairs (works perfectly as a booze-up room as well...)

Bus has ice box and toilet on board.

a total of some 60 seats, the trip would be worthwhile from about 12 people up.

The ride takes about 12 hours but is really smooth. Nothing to worry on board, can stop anywhere for food, drink replenishment, toilet etc...

about 50,000 if I remember well. Consider higher fuel prices, you may end up at maybe 55,000

so devided by 10....that makes 5,500 per person. No transport to the airport and a bus on standby that brings you after the party to the hotel and the next day on a sightseeing trip.

about 50,000 if I remember well. Consider higher fuel prices, you may end up at maybe 55,000

so devided by 10....that makes 5,500 per person. No transport to the airport and a bus on standby that brings you after the party to the hotel and the next day on a sightseeing trip.

Airasia return 4,000baht all inclusive, bus to airport and back 300 baht, if you stay at the Montri in Chiang Mai they pick you up at the airport. Beats a sore back in a bus for 12 hours.

Airasia return 4,000baht all inclusive, bus to airport and back 300 baht, if you stay at the Montri in Chiang Mai they pick you up at the airport. Beats a sore back in a bus for 12 hours.

That's the point....no sore back! I took such a bus ride to Nong Khai once and it was the most pleasant traveling I ever had in Thailand.

And the more people on the bus, the cheaper it will be.