100% Woman?

I have had to delete some posts, one that was slagging others, and another in reply to it

if you believe the OP to be false, then dont reply to the thread. if you choose to reply then at least be respectful if not helpful.

the forum rules prohibit slagging off any other person, and I will not tolerate it.

good luck

I thought it was “flaming”

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take her to a BBQ at your mates,if she takes over the grill your in trouble.

Ask yourself who has real control over the TV remote? if its not you your in trouble.

Leave a yorkie bar temptingly in the fridge if it goes missing or gets tampered with shes a he.

I'm having a lot of trouble deciding if this one or the bottom of the feet is my favorite. Maybe we should wait a couple of days then someone compile all the answers into a poll? :o

Seriously though, I have to agree, that if it feels good, the OP shouldn’t worry. If the children part is a really worry and would be a reason to call it off (which IMHO is silly) then take her to a doctor for a fertility test (which would answer the original question for sure)

TH

I was told and tried it with girls and it appears to work. hold your arms straight out with your palms up. A guys elbows wont be able to touch each other but a girls can, something about the shoulder bones. never tried it with a ladyboy since if i have any doubts at all i am outa there. sent a couple of good girls away that way i am sure but safe than sorry

I was told and tried it with girls and it appears to work. hold your arms straight out with your palms up. A guys elbows wont be able to touch each other but a girls can, something about the shoulder bones. never tried it with a ladyboy since if i have any doubts at all i am outa there. sent a couple of good girls away that way i am sure but safe than sorry

My elbows can touch ?!?!

dont check below the waist. check the boobs, real girls boobs cant be surgicaly produced!

I have known katoeys that hit tits without silicone..

he was fed hormones from a young age. it is a sad thing but some families that have had only boys, their youngest they treat like a girl and give estrogen so they can have what they want. the poor kid never had a chance and him being a katoey was decided for him by his parents. it sickens me.

My elbows can touch ?!?!

you must have a very feminine body structure.

Look at the feet.....my friend did.....after the fact......... :D

Yes, this is the only reliable test. Turn your GF upside-down and examine the feet. By law all Thai products have to be stamped "Made in Thailand" - if this is on the bottom of the right foot it's a boy, left foot it's a girl.

someone has too much time on his hands :o

ask her if she likes having her prostate massaged...

How would YOU know ? :D

LaoPo :D

Do you remember what you asked me to do that night we drank loads of whisky as and the wives were asleep?

I'm still getting professional therapy for that....

:D:o

Try the Crocodile Dundee Test

Kick her in the balls :(

ROFL :D

I have had to delete some posts, one that was slagging others, and another in reply to it

if you believe the OP to be false, then dont reply to the thread. if you choose to reply then at least be respectful if not helpful.

the forum rules prohibit slagging off any other person, and I will not tolerate it.

good luck

If Mig says it's slagging, then it's slagging. you know what it means. :D

Even if they have been neutered and tucked you can see if she is a woman or not by looking at her Thai ID, preferably a Thai passport if they have one. Thai's can not change their gender of birth on these documents.

Who says the person on the ID card is the same person as the one holding it?

Wouldn't be the first time somebody uses someone elses card, with a vague semblence of the photo, claiming it as their own. :o

good luck

Slagging = British / Flaming = American.

If Mig says it's slagging, then it's slagging. you know what it means. :o

Exactly :D

You can't fake bone structure.

The rib cage alone will tell you the difference and answer your question, or did you never do anatomy at

school?

You are partially correct.

I assume you learned your anatomy from the bible which if I remember correctly refers to females having one less rib than men.

Of course this information coming from the bible is incorrect and completely untrue.

There is at least one general and noticeable difference between male / female bones, it has nothing to do with the ribs though.

I wasn't referring to the number of ribs but rather to the structure - and I never did bible classes.

A female rib cage has a much deeper vee than the male, otherwise there'd be no room for a foetus to develop.

Check out your own rib cage and then compare it to a woman's.

You can't fake bone structure.

The rib cage alone will tell you the difference and answer your question, or did you never do anatomy at

school?

You are partially correct.

I assume you learned your anatomy from the bible which if I remember correctly refers to females having one less rib than men.

Of course this information coming from the bible is incorrect and completely untrue.

There is at least one general and noticeable difference between male / female bones, it has nothing to do with the ribs though.

I wasn't referring to the number of ribs but rather to the structure - and I never did bible classes.

A female rib cage has a much deeper vee than the male, otherwise there'd be no room for a foetus to develop.

Check out your own rib cage and then compare it to a woman's.

Insert the middle digit , there is one part of the inner female anatomy they mosy likely cannot or do not reproduce , you ter us about it .

Sighhh..

okay Zorro to the rescue

does she

1 .snore

2. have phantom testicle syndrome ie, goes for a big scratch at nothing

3. falls asleep straight after sex

4. tries to go you doggie style

5. says "fetch me another beer that's a good boy"

6. cant find your beer in the fridge even though its the only thing in it?

Edited by zorro1

Sighhh..

okay Zorro to the rescue

does she

1 .snore

2. have phantom testicle syndrome ie, goes for a big scratch at nothing

3. falls asleep straight after sex

4. tries to go you doggie style

5. says "fetch me another beer that's a good boy"

6. cant find your beer in the fridge even though its the only thing in it?

I think this is a phantom post...but there are two things (after 6 months, anyone would know) that would easily tell.

1. Clitoris and reaction to stimulation. If the Clitoris is surgical, I doubt the hood will be present and it shouldn't react to stimulation the same way (if you know your way around a woman's body, then you know already and are playing games).

2. G-Spot (about a finger's length in on the roof of the vagina resembling a kidney bean (it's either there or it's not).

Personally if I didn't have the telltale aromas, I'd be outta there (fish smell=chlamydia; you don't want that)! Also a vagina is acidic by nature. I won't go into detail but one can surely tell an acidic from a non acidic substance.

If you do go down under, there are definitely "sniff test" give away signs. If you've been with enough women, there is no mistake to the scent of a healthy female.

The palms up elbows touching (or not) is a clever one. You would at least rule out with a bit of probability. Hair on the fingers. Also have them throw something like a stone or a baseball. (If you're right handed) women throw the same way with both hands. Males usually throw more like a male with their dominant hand and like a sissy with the left (or non dominant) hand. If they throw sissy (we've all seen girls throw baseballs--the hand is more towards the head in a V versus an L position before throwing).

Another is decide to "get into shape". If the being isn't on hormones, the legs will build far better than a male and the male's upper body will build (and perform) better than a female.

I do believe this is an insincere post, though. 6 months (either in denial or has some serious drinking problems).

dont check below the waist. check the boobs, real girls boobs cant be surgicaly produced!

I have known katoeys that hit tits without silicone..

he was fed hormones from a young age. it is a sad thing but some families that have had only boys, their youngest they treat like a girl and give estrogen so they can have what they want. the poor kid never had a chance and him being a katoey was decided for him by his parents. it sickens me.

Well, either I live way too sheltered existence, or mix in the wrong [ right] circles--but, been here 9 years, constantly intertwined with Thai families--and all I can say is--are you serious??? Never have I heard this--come on, fess up--where d'you get that?

100% Woman?, How can you tell for sure?

To the OP: you mean you really dont know?

Send me your email address and I`ll attach some photos for you.

Here`s a clue: boys have one but girls dont?

OOpss--just re-read the post--how embarrassing--I thought you said girls have one but boys don't!--shit--cancel the photos--must change these dam_n glasses.

Edited by haybilly

ask her if she likes having her prostate massaged...

How would YOU know ? :(

LaoPo :D

Do you remember what you asked me to do that night we drank loads of whisky as and the wives were asleep?

I'm still getting professional therapy for that....

:D:o

:D :D ...you promised to keep that private, between you and me....and I'm still seeing a shrink too, because of you ! :D

LaoPo :P

alright, enough of this.

OP, good luck, but whatever you do, I think you best find out in your own time without further advice from a public forum. I cant see any further positive contribution to your problem.

best wishes in your relationship.