I Need Business Cards

Stravaig

Does anyone know a good place to get business cards printed in Pattaya or Naklua (not Jomtien, if possible)?

I've left it till the last minute so I need to have them done within a few days - by Wednesday at the latest. I've searched this forum and found some people recommending DIY. If we did that I'm not sure how we could cut them. Maybe try the local copy shop? It would be simpler just to find a place that can take our design and run off a few hundred and give us the completed product.

Similarly what's a good place for pens, notebooks, cards, and other promotional materials?

Thanks in advance.

Yep it is still there. Great shop and quick service. They even keep your artwork on their computer.

From memory about 700 baht for about 100 cards. These are full colour, laminated etc. Different prices for different types.

It is as Meg says on the second floor. If you walk towards the middle where all of the small shops are from say Bookazine you will find it.

Many thanks for your helpful replies. I was in a bit of a it-must-be-done-yesterday mode so I found a place via Google - the Big Banner Company, just off Sukhumvit. They've done the job now. Reasonable price, very professional service, I'm happy with that.

But thanks for your suggestions, now we've got the panic situation sorted, we have longer term stuff to get done too so we'll have a look around without the pressure.

Thanks again! (Great forum for getting help. :o )

• 2 weeks later...

Que??? Nothing to do with real estate, nor any other Pattaya business, nor indeed a new start-up. It's a UK-based business which is almost nine years old. I needed the cards to attend a business event in Malaysia. I happened to be in Pattaya and wanted the cards quickly. I was grateful for the helpful replies from the others but I don't really get your point.

Look head on at the Friendship Supermarket on 3rd Road, and to the left of the car park there is a business card shop. I paid 250 baht for 100 cards, although not laminated. I did not require mine laminated. They do all kinds of cards, and they print Menus for cafes' etc

Look head on at the Friendship Supermarket on 3rd Road, and to the left of the car park there is a business card shop. I paid 250 baht for 100 cards, although not laminated. I did not require mine laminated. They do all kinds of cards, and they print Menus for cafes' etc

Sorry, I meant to say the Friendship Supermarket is located on SOUTH Road, not 3rd Road.

Que??? Nothing to do with real estate, nor any other Pattaya business, nor indeed a new start-up. It's a UK-based business which is almost nine years old. I needed the cards to attend a business event in Malaysia. I happened to be in Pattaya and wanted the cards quickly. I was grateful for the helpful replies from the others but I don't really get your point.

The point was the amount of flash-in-the-pan, hole-in-wall real estate businesses pitching their tents in Pattaya. The ones with no prior experience apart from some pretty good recent 'beer and skittles' lads holidays or maybe some basic 'teaching' experience here. The sort of business that opens up shop overnight and thinks that a poncy card lends credibility to their dodgy enterprise. You know who you are.

But I am glad that you managed to get your cards in time for your Malaysian trip. I wonder if they have a flourishing expatriate real-estate industry yet.