Executive Recruitment Agencies In Thailand?

This isn't my pitch for a new job. But after the last couple of years working from my Phuket hotel base as a telecoms technical consultant, I now want to seek a permanent technical management position in Thailand. My small hotel is running nicely now, so I have the time and interest to work in BKK or other relevant location during the week.

Apart from Jobserve. maybe the best route to finding new employment in Thailand is by using an executive recruitment agency. I worked as a technical consultant for about 20 years within the telecoms amd IT sectors, ranging from design engineer right through to CTO/CEO levels. I hold Masters and Bachelor degrees in electronics and comms from London University [many years ago...]

However, although I'm looking for a senior techie job, my financial needs are not so great anymore. So I'm not looking for an expat salary. The job interest and challenge is more important.

Can anyone suggest the names of Thai or Asian executive recruitment agencies or other suitable resources?

Thanks

Simon

Edited by simon43

Hi Simon:

I know several here, from Wright Company, Talentplus, Opus, ISM Recruitment.

Probably best to get a copy of the CV and then I can pass it on and make an introduction.

Dan

This isn't my pitch for a new job. But after the last couple of years working from my Phuket hotel base as a telecoms technical consultant, I now want to seek a permanent technical management position in Thailand. My small hotel is running nicely now, so I have the time and interest to work in BKK or other relevant location during the week.

Apart from Jobserve. maybe the best route to finding new employment in Thailand is by using an executive recruitment agency. I worked as a technical consultant for about 20 years within the telecoms amd IT sectors, ranging from design engineer right through to CTO/CEO levels. I hold Masters and Bachelor degrees in electronics and comms from London University [many years ago...]

However, although I'm looking for a senior techie job, my financial needs are not so great anymore. So I'm not looking for an expat salary. The job interest and challenge is more important.

Can anyone suggest the names of Thai or Asian executive recruitment agencies or other suitable resources?

Thanks

Simon

Hi Laxma1960, can you PM me your email address and I'll send you a Word format Cv.

Thanks for helping...

Lazeeboy, 49 too old? Maybe for many jobs, but not for the port-swilling, cigar-smoking big boss....

Anyway, I look and feel years younger..

Simon

• 9 months later...

The best recruitment company in Bangkok They answer every inquiry, offer great advice, and don't treat expats like we are second class. PRTR is not good, I would not recommend them as there has been some negative postings on this site in the past... the others I can't comment on.

Good luck.. I hope you the best

Hi, thanks for the good advice. After searching for over 1 year, I finally landed a very good SMS Product Manager job in Pattaya/Jomtien!!

Simon

Hi Simon, I see that company is advertising for another Product Manager, base of 3K USD it seems up to 20K potential. Good opportunity? Would love to live in Pattaya on that type of package.

Dan