Why Do You Support The Club You Do?

rixalex

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With that kit, all I can say is thankfully we will be the better looking team on the day (and that aint saying much). :)

I seriously doubt that. Both of our away kits are superb this season. However, I'll be honest and admit I'm none too keen on our home kit this year. And Uniteds new one is probably the worst they have had for quite a while.

post-19542-1252919723_thumb.png

post-19542-1252919747_thumb.png

With that kit, all I can say is thankfully we will be the better looking team on the day (and that aint saying much). :D

I seriously doubt that. Both of our away kits are superb this season. However, I'll be honest and admit I'm none too keen on our home kit this year. And Uniteds new one is probably the worst they have had for quite a while.

post-19542-1252919723_thumb.png

post-19542-1252919747_thumb.png

On my screen at least, apparently we have gone to all black kit :)

I supported clubs with Thai connections. At first I supported Huddersfield because of Zico. The I supported Liverpool when Thaksin wanted to buy the club. Then I switched to Man City. Now I support Everton because of Beer Chang as sponsor.

Man City are still sponsored by Singha :):D

I supported clubs with Thai connections. At first I supported Huddersfield because of Zico. The I supported Liverpool when Thaksin wanted to buy the club. Then I switched to Man City. Now I support Everton because of Beer Chang as sponsor.

Man City are still sponsored by Singha :):D

Well, we have Arsenal stores and a Man U bar in Bangkok :D

I supported Liverpool when Thaksin wanted to buy the club.

Bearing in mind that Thaksin knew almost nothing about the club, and struggled even to name a few of the players in the team when asked, that is a pretty sad reason to be throwing your "support" behind a club.

If a Thai politician wants to buy a packet of Mama, do you throw your support behind instant noodles?

Bearing in mind that Thaksin knew almost nothing about the club, and struggled even to name a few of the players in the team when asked, that is a pretty sad reason to be throwing your "support" behind a club.

If a Thai politician wants to buy a packet of Mama, do you throw your support behind instant noodles?

Not that things are any better with the yanks in control of LFC, but it could've been worse with Thaksin at the helm. Just look at what he did to Citeh...

YNWA

Not that things are any better with the yanks in control of LFC, but it could've been worse with Thaksin at the helm. Just look at what he did to Citeh...

I think that Citeh have a lotto be grateful for regarding Thaksin. If not for him the club would not have gained such a high profile and , therefore, very probably not attracting any trillion-dollar Sheikhs after.