Buonissimo Restaurant

Sojourner

YES, open again. Surgio is back but left his wife in Italy to look after mom. Greenside, you can rest easy again although I put quite a dent in the chocolate ice cream supply last night.

Thats a co-incidence, I was there with some freinds last night, there was hardly anyone else in so I must have seen you.

YES, open again. Surgio is back but left his wife in Italy to look after mom. Greenside, you can rest easy again although I put quite a dent in the chocolate ice cream supply last night.

Thats a co-incidence, I was there with some freinds last night, there was hardly anyone else in so I must have seen you.

My Thai lady and I were inside at the corner facing the river. There were a lot of folks at the table nearest us. Was that you?

Edited by Sojourner

Thank goodness for that! The chocolate ice cream is a dream isn't it? Biggest mistake I ever made was buying a catering pack - I'm having to get all creative about how to engineer it for breakfast. Cornflakes and ice cream....ice cream omelette....ice cream on toast? I'm running out of ideas :o

There are lots of lovely Italian places (Seems most common; after all, I never had a bad meal in Italy although some so-so Italian meals here) restaurants in Chiang Mai, but times are indeed tough. I wish them all well, but I do not think they are or will do well in the near future.

My Thai lady and I were inside at the corner facing the river. There were a lot of folks at the table nearest us. Was that you?

We were sitting at the table facing the entrance next to the air conditioned dining room, are you are a tall guy and wear glasses, came after us and left before we did?

Very attractive Lady :o

I only think that there was one couple in all night so it must have been you, but I only saw you on the way in and out as my back faced the river

Thank goodness for that! The chocolate ice cream is a dream isn't it? Biggest mistake I ever made was buying a catering pack - I'm having to get all creative about how to engineer it for breakfast. Cornflakes and ice cream....ice cream omelette....ice cream on toast? I'm running out of ideas :D

Khao Pat Ah-Dim :o