What Bikes You Ride, Post Some Pics...

CroBiker

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I like Pikey's stable the best! The perfect set.

My red CBR-150 looks like a, well, a red CBR-150. So here is a pic of my Klein Mantra. Velocity rims, Hope hydraulic brakes, Geax rubber, Fox 100 RLC in front and a Fox Vanilla Float in the back. All XTR. I built it up from some new parts, some from my shop, and some from Ebay.

post-498-1221482274_thumb.jpg

So far I like Pikey's stable the best! The perfect set.

My red CBR-150 looks like a, well, a red CBR-150. So here is a pic of my Klein Mantra. Velocity rims, Hope hydraulic brakes, Geax rubber, Fox 100 RLC in front and a Fox Vanilla Float in the back. All XTR. I built it up from some new parts, some from my shop, and some from Ebay.

Don't know anything about pushies apart from you get knackered riding them but the parts list and pic looks impressive. Not sure whether I'd want to trust my skin to brakes made by a company called "Hope" though....... :o

Cheers,

Pikey.

Mine-

bike3009.jpg

My business partners-

DSCF4677.jpg

bike002.jpg

:o

where did he get that red sweet monster from?? Imported??

where would I find a beast like that here?

Is it an extended frame on it?

I do need an extended frame as I am 6'6" all bikes look small under me.

Anyone has an idea on how much they would be if made here?

Heres my Yam XJR1200, I bought it off Pikey near 2 years ago for 18Quid, he drives a hard bargain!!! Just joking Pikey!!! its still going well and a pleasure to ride.

When i go back to Uk for a holiday, i have a Kawasaki ZZR1100 D1 to get about on, I just love the awesome grunt and the airbox roar when she gets going!

My younger brother just sent me a pic of his latest bike, Triumph Scrambler, he has a 1200 RGS BMW and Trident allready..

post-41116-1221505353_thumb.jpg

post-41116-1221505371_thumb.jpg

Hi guys here's my old girl, she's a 1989 CBR250R minus fairing. bloody thai driver #####.

any way its gotta a kinda streetfighter look to it.

thats my mate AK sat on it. (the bugger wouldnt clean it for me though.lol)

Thanks Allan :o

post-62652-1221487277_thumb.jpg

Hmm, at least the light looks better (IMHO) than the stock. When did they switch over to the modern look and sleek down the tail section?

Hi :o

Here's mine - "slightly" modified '94 Yamaha RXZ "power needs no valves", bored up to 150cc (TZR/VRR piston), Kawa GTO Mk6 head light, home brew rear disc brake kit (Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and fake Brembo parts), Givi Monorack and Givi Micro-2 box with home-brew LED brake light integrated, home-brew LED tail light/indicators, "Lemang" exhaust from older RXZ type (niiiice sound and power!), D.I.D. aluminium rims stock size 18", "Nouvo" windscreen and "police" type bull bar with additional headlights, which serve as additional indicators (blue LED "bulbs") and "angel eye" light rings like BMW cars. Further "Trusty" adjustable hand levers for clutch and brake, home-brew electronic indicator relay, front LED indicators (E-Bay) and "CatEye" digital speedometer.

Got him as a wreck in October 2006 and slowly build him up. Odometer says "close to 77,000" but there was no cable when i got him so i have no idea how many kilometers are actually on the engine. The racing kit got on there just about 4,500 kilometers ago. Vmax approx. 185-190 km/h, power ca. 35 hp (stock carb/air box). Potential 55-60 hp with larger carb and specific exhaust - cylinder was done by a professional, bored and ported. Running transmission 16/40 (stock 16/47), great pull from below - and still VERY economical when driving around or less than 100 km/h (~5,000 RPM 6th gear), roughly 3.5 liters/100 km. Not bad for a tuned-up two-smoker with the aerodynamics of a large refrigerator :D Max RPM in 5th gear 13.500, 6th not yet tested (i always run out of road when trying).

Love my RXZ!

Best regards.....

Thanh

post-13387-1221525816_thumb.jpg

dave boo. The front light is a sonic light and the back end is still fat cbr its just the angle.

if the bloody thing hadn't cost me 16thou due to a crap thai mechanic rebuilt engine then it might have had a slimmer bum. its in the shop now getting a new engine fitted (different shop though. hows your cbr150 mods going)

ohhhh

only just noticed this subforum.....

so maybe I can share these with people who would appreciate it more than me?? :D

and no, its not mine...but was earlier wanting to get some comments about it from people in the know

as I know nothing about bikes, but noticed that it made heads turn, including those of other bikers....

(my friend thought a ride on the bike would 'cheer me up' :o ) but given he has this patch on his jacket.....what can I expect him to know about cheering up a woman :D

post-22734-1221538059_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1221538206_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1221539800_thumb.jpg

dave boo. The front light is a sonic light and the back end is still fat cbr its just the angle.

if the bloody thing hadn't cost me 16thou due to a crap thai mechanic rebuilt engine then it might have had a slimmer bum. its in the shop now getting a new engine fitted (different shop though. hows your cbr150 mods going)

Yeah, I recognised the headlight, comes from an older Sonic.

It only cost you 16 000 THB to rebuild? That's a really good price in my opinion! If you don't mind asking, how much did the bike cost you when first purchased? Any more left in Thailand? I had always assumed there weren't any; and they're quite dear purchased in Australia. I've always been fascinated with those bikes, 4x 62,5cc pistons wailing away at 18 000 RPM gives me a 'lil chubby.

I'm not back in Thailand until 18 November, so the mods have to wait until then.