Free Mp4 Video To Wmv Converter ?

markg

Hello, i wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction for a FREE MP4 (video) to Windows media player file format converter.

If i take video on my Nokia N70 it saves it in MP4 format. I can the video on my PC using the Nokia browser software, but i actually want to make a CD of the Video which i guess means saving it in MPEG or AVI format so that windows media player plays it.

I've tried downloading some freeware off the net which say it can do this for me but not having much luck.

Any ideas anyone?

Thought you were joking at first, but here is the site for the Super software Dogger was on about.

http://www.erightsoft.net/S6Kg1.html

Also, i finally managed to get another freebie working whilst super is downloading which has managed to convert from MP4 to Mpeg

its called Pazera and it's available here

http://www.download.com/Pazera-Free-MP4-to...4-10784027.html

Hope this helps anyone else searching for MP4 to MPEG converters for free.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Tanbee Video Converter is a powerful all-in-one video conversion software which can convert videos of all popular formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MKV, RM, MOV, MTS, MOD and audio MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, WAV. Now you can convert video, audio to play on your iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Sansa, Zune, Google phones, BlackBerry and other digital multimedia devices.

Tanbee Video Converter features a variety of file editing tools enabling you to adjust output video effect, trim video/audio, crop video and merge video files into one output file. It also enables you to set the specific output parameters of your output video and you can preview the video effect before conversion.