Extend Non Immigrant O Visa

I have a non immigrant 'o'multiple entry....... which i keep updated with trips to theborders etc every 3 months. JUst because of timing,family visiting, i wonder if it would be possible to delay my next trip, by 15 days? 1month?.If i go to SUAN PLU, can i get an get an extension? how long for ? how much? THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE.

I have a non immigrant 'o'multiple entry....... which i keep updated with trips to theborders etc every 3 months. JUst because of timing,family visiting, i wonder if it would be possible to delay my next trip, by 15 days? 1month?.If i go to SUAN PLU, can i get an get an extension? how long for ? how much? THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE.
Another option is to go to the border early (before your family visit)..

• 2 weeks later...

A related inquiry:

I have Non-Imm O (Marriage) 12 month Multi-entry, with first 90 day concluding on 26 October 2008. I must travel to Vientiane to start a job on 2 November. I live near Buri Ram and plan to drive to Nong Khai to cross into Lao. I would like to apply for a 7 day visa extension to cover the period 27 October to 2 November. For convenience, I would like to apply for the visa extension at Kob Cheong Immigration Office (near Surin, border to Cambodia), as it is the closest immigration office.

I have a contract (in English, electronic Word file, scanned signatures) for my work in Lao, which specifies a start "on about 2 November". Since I will be driving to Nong Khai, I have no flight ticket or other documentation of intention to travel.

I read on the Forum that 7 day extensions are at the discretion of the immigration officer. What documentation should I present to support my visa extension application.

Thanks!

Edited by Phuyai

Why do an extension.

You have a multi entry visa the Camodia border is not much further than Kob Cheong.

If you get the visa it will cost 1900 baht. If I recall correctly its less than that for a Cambodia visa.

You can make as many entries as you want with your visa.

Edit: Take a look at the Isaan forum under Thailand Local Forums. Lots of info there on this border run.

Edited by ubonjoe

Why do an extension.

You have a multi entry visa the Camodia border is not much further than Kob Cheong.

If you get the visa it will cost 1900 baht. If I recall correctly its less than that for a Cambodia visa.

You can make as many entries as you want with your visa.

You are right: I should have done my sums first.

Visa extension = 1900 Baht; Cambodian visa = 1100 + 300 Baht for no stay (plus 50 Baht say to reduce the pressure from touts).

Thanks.