Bus From Airport To Lom Sak (nr Phetchabun)

giztate

Hi,

I'm due to fly in to Bangkok on Sunday 28th Sept. I need advise as to how to catch a bus from Bangkok to Lom Sak (nr Phetchabun).

Now i have done this journey before from pattaya. Therefore i need help as to which bus station do i go to in Bangkok and what time do they leave Bangkok.

if anyone can help, i will really appreciate it.

Hi,

I'm due to fly in to Bangkok on Sunday 28th Sept. I need advise as to how to catch a bus from Bangkok to Lom Sak (nr Phetchabun).

Now i have done this journey before from pattaya. Therefore i need help as to which bus station do i go to in Bangkok and what time do they leave Bangkok.

Here's a copy & paste from a couple of www site:

From Bangkok take a bus to Lom Sak from the Mor Chit bus terminal; these leave quite regularly

By Bus

Transport Co. Ltd. operates both air-conditioned and non air-conditioned bus services along the Bangkok-Phetchabun-Lom Sak route. Buses depart from Bangkok's Mochit 2 Bus Terminal daily. Call 0 2936 2852-66. Private bus companies are such as Phet Tour, Tel: 0 2936 3230 and Thin Siam Tour, Tel: 0 2936 0500.

Mac

Hi,

Here's a copy & paste from a couple of www site:

From Bangkok take a bus to Lom Sak from the Mor Chit bus terminal; these leave quite regularly

By Bus

Transport Co. Ltd. operates both air-conditioned and non air-conditioned bus services along the Bangkok-Phetchabun-Lom Sak route. Buses depart from Bangkok's Mochit 2 Bus Terminal daily. Call 0 2936 2852-66. Private bus companies are such as Phet Tour, Tel: 0 2936 3230 and Thin Siam Tour, Tel: 0 2936 0500.

Mac

Many thanks for your help.