90 Day Reporting By Mail

I arrived here in April and have already did the 90 day reporting by mail one time back in July. They mailed back the lower part of the TM 47 to me. I am going to have to report again for a 2nd time soon. Do I keep the lower part of the TM 47 or do I mail it back to them along with a newly filled out TM 47?

Edited by sprocket

I arrived here in April and have already did the 90 day reporting by mail one time back in July. They mailed back the lower part of the TM 47 to me. I am going to have to report again for a 2nd time soon. Do I keep the lower part of the TM 47 or do I mail it back to them along with a newly filled out TM 47?

Mail back a copy

Mail back a copy

Lite Beer, I think somewhere the rules say you have to mail back the ORIGINAL receipt of your previous notification.

I always do so but keep a copy for myself.

opalhort

...think somewhere the rules say you have to mail back the ORIGINAL receipt of your previous notification.

I always do so but keep a copy for myself.

I also do my reporting by mail and they have been very specific about returning the original...First time I did not do that and they wrote a note when they returned it that I was supposed to return the original

Stoneman

I've been out of the country for a year, but prior to that had 8 consecutive 1 year visa extensions based upon marriage. After the visa being granted, that was that until the next year. Doing the process this time and I've been told about this 90 day reporting thing - is this new? Met a Dutch guy at Immigration (I'm from the UK) who told me that he's always had to report every 90 days??

Confused???

Edited by whooliggen

I've been out of the country for a year, but prior to that had 8 consecutive 1 year visa extensions based upon marriage. After the visa being granted, that was that until the next year. Doing the process this time and I've been told about this 90 day reporting thing - is this new? Met a Dutch guy at Immigration (I'm from the UK) who told me that he's always had to report every 90 days??

Confused???

Item #5 on the OLD arrival/departure card was very specific about this, in Thai and English: "MUST NOTIFY YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE TO THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE IF YOU STAY LONGER THAN NINETY DAYS AND ARE REQUIRED TO DO SO EVERY NINETY DAYS."

Be nice if they also had this notice on the current arrival/departure card.

Mac

Item #5 on the OLD arrival/departure card was very specific about this, in Thai and English: "MUST NOTIFY YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE TO THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE IF YOU STAY LONGER THAN NINETY DAYS AND ARE REQUIRED TO DO SO EVERY NINETY DAYS."

Be nice if they also had this notice on the current arrival/departure card.

Thanks for the heads up.