Beautiful Woman

Jockstar

I am not much of a fan of white girls, I'm afraid. They are generally too big for my liking.

What are you, vertically challenged? Or really weedy? I'd be careful, there are some scary tall asian ladies out there, a lot of them are hugely fat too. :D Maybe you need to go to one of those meetings where little people fanciers meet & satisfy your preference :D

SndyMahow.jpg

Have you ever thrown a toothpick into a volcano?

:o:D thats like me and the missus but with the sexes reversed

That's fcuked up. Surely you jest :D

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not much of a fan of white girls, I'm afraid. They are generally too big for my liking.

What are you, vertically challenged? Or really weedy? I'd be careful, there are some scary tall asian ladies out there, a lot of them are hugely fat too. :D Maybe you need to go to one of those meetings where little people fanciers meet & satisfy your preference :D

SndyMahow.jpg

Have you ever thrown a toothpick into a volcano?

:o:D thats like me and the missus but with the sexes reversed

That's fcuked up. Surely you jest :D

Well at little yes but i am 6'8" and 140kg and my wife is 4'10" and 45kg so not much difference and of course i am far more handsome :D:D

Of course there are beauties the world over and one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen was in my home town in the UK...another was a 20-year old from Iraq travelling around New Zealand...absolutely stunning. But I think what Jock's talking about is the percentage thing and with that in mind Thailand is definitely numero uno for me.

On a percentage level. ie walking in the street or shopping malls. Not go-go bars They dont count.
Exactly jackr. Its more the percentage thing i'm looking for.

I have been travelling all over the world since I was a kid and in my opinion Thailand and Viet-nam are number 1/2

It is true that beauties are all over the world but the concentration of such good looking ladies in those countries are very high.

I gor for

1) Venezuela

2) Colombia

3) Vietnam

South Americans are sexy and hot, the way the look, dance, speak, make love is unbelievable!!!

When they get older they still look good and sexy, while for a Thai (after 35 years) you have to change model!!!

Vietnamese are elegant, they way they dress, talk, smile ..... a lot of frenchness which is something positive in a girl

I gor for

1) Venezuela

2) Colombia

3) Vietnam

Interesting, a lot of the beauty queens seem to be from Venezuala. I planned to go there 10 years ago to check it out but somehow got stuck in Thailand. Maybe one day. I heard that the women outnumber the men by heaps.

well no Thai women has ever won the Miss World contest ever , neither has any far east asian women .

put them beside a buxom blonde or even an Indian beauty and they look like a small child .

mind you old pervs like the small thai women . they make great little sex toys 

Er I think a Thai did win a few years back - drove me nuts with it being replayed on every Thai channel 18 times a day for months!

However, I think using Miss World as a pointer to the World's most beautiful women is about as useful as using the Eurovision Song Contest to reveal the greatest musical talent!

For me, I have always had a thing about brown, almond shaped, eyes and golden skin. I don't like too white (milk bottle) and I don't like too dark. Having said that I have seen many stunning black women and white women - so even I can't generalise for myself, let alone draw a universal comparison that any of you may agree with!

I think where there is a mixture of gene pools, the outcome seems to hit one extreame or the other! They seem to be either very beautiful or very ugly (men and women). This works with African, Asian, Indian, Western - you name it. At least for me anyway.

One of my hobbies is photography. I have a photo mag that has an article on beautiful women. This Proffesor (don't remember his name or Uni off hand) has created a facial map. There are ratios between feature size, placement, face shape etc that can be mapped. In the magazine a template has been printed. If the template is overlayed on women's photographs, the beautiful women all fall within the boundaries - the less attractive ones have features (face shape etc) that fall out of the boundaries. The mag does this will several know beauties and a few woofers. They also elongated the jaw line of a model slightly so her face missed some boundaries, and she suddenly became ugly (obviously they elongated the jaw line of her photo - not her real jaw).

PS: I know some really ugly Thai girls too!

Edited by wolf5370

I gor for

1) Venezuela

2) Colombia

3) Vietnam

Interesting, a lot of the beauty queens seem to be from Venezuala. I planned to go there 10 years ago to check it out but somehow got stuck in Thailand. Maybe one day. I heard that the women outnumber the men by heaps.

I think you will find that venezuala have had more miss worlds than any other country.

Ok. I guess most people would say Thailand has some of the most beautiful woman. But what about the rest of the world? I know that there is many beautiful woman all over the world. But for me its gotta be Thailand. Just going to the local 7-11 and you lose count of the amount of honies you see in the street. maybe they are waiting for a bus or even just out for lunch from their jobs. But other people have travelled to other countries so maybe Japanese, Vietnamese or maybe even Ozzies. Might be their preference. So what do ya reckon. On a percentage level. ie walking in the street or shopping malls. Not go-go bars They dont count. Who would you go for? I personally like Asian woman.

in their own setting thai gals do look lovely .but take them out of their natural setting and they wilt.

they dont hold up well when compared to a statuesque big tittied western woman.

in a western setting . unless they are big built themselves.

This Proffesor (don't remember his name or Uni off hand) has created a facial map. There are ratios between feature size, placement, face shape etc that can be mapped. In the magazine a template has been printed. If the template is overlayed on women's photographs, the beautiful women all fall within the boundaries - the less attractive ones have features (face shape etc) that fall out of the boundaries.

I remember seeing this mask on John Cleese's documentary on the human face that he did with Elizabeth Hurley. Below is a cut and paste from the web about it.

This mysterious number has a horde of related quantities and shapes, many of which have long-standing associations with beauty. Among them is the "golden ratio," which is the ratio of 1.618-to-1. This ratio can be used to build so-called golden shapes; for instance, a golden rectangle is one whose ratio of width to height is the golden ratio. These rectangles have been considered beautiful by many artists, and they have made appearances in some of history's most renowned works of art. Using the golden ratio one can also make golden triangles, pentagons and decagons. Dr. Marquardt has tapped this golden tradition in making his mask — he's used a golden ratio-based arrangement of 40 golden decagons of six different sizes, carefully aligned with the face's various features.

Beauty Theory

According to Dr. Marquardt, beauty is a mechanism to ensure humans recognize and are attracted to other humans. "Other animals recognize members of their own species and have a tremendous reaction when they do," he says, noting dogs' common reaction to other dogs. He adds that humans are highly visual creatures, so we use sight as our primary means of recognition. The most beautiful faces, he claims, are the ones that are the most easily recognizable as human. "Beauty is really just humanness," he says.

Dr. Marquardt theorizes that we discern whether a face is obviously human by unconsciously comparing it to an ideal face that lurks in the unreachable recesses of the psyche. Since we have no direct access to this ideal "most human" face, we can't say precisely what it is; however, Dr. Marquardt claims he has captured the ideal face in his beauty mask. He says, "The mask radiates, it advertises and screams: 'human, human, human.' "

Whatever the reasons, the mask fits the faces of several famous beauties fairly well (see Timeless Beauty), and Dr. Marquardt has conducted a study that indicates a broad preference among many cultural groups for faces that closely correspond to his mask (see Cross-Cultural Beauty).

I gor for

1) Venezuela

2) Colombia

3) Vietnam

I think you will find that venezuala have had more miss worlds than any other country.

been there done that, yes they pretty looking, but a bit on the plumpy side for, 55kgs up :o

for me thais, indonesians, vietnamese and the tall shanghainese models are my favorites :D

20053015chinadolls1sm2hi.th.jpg

Now I have been reading all your opinions, I am still not wiser.

I think it is necessary to make categories.

For instance: Seen from a ten meters distance, seen from two meters distance, and in close up. Then you have to start all over again.

For another instance: Without talking with them and after talking with them. This messes up everything, sorry.

For one instance more: If you like women with black hair and brown eyes or women with blond hair and blue eyes. Tall or short.

And then the ultimate question: A lady who likes you or a lady who is not interested in you.

A lady with make-up and a lady without make-up. Nicely dressed or just coming from the fields. And, oh, I hardly dare to say it, a lady young enough to be my daughter or a lady old enough to be my mother.

It is a really complicated matter and I am really impressed how you manage to create your opinions.

I was in Chiangmai for a three days visit and I got convinced that many ladies of Chiangmai are much more beautiful than many ladies of Chiangrai.

But during my visit to Chiangmai I drunk more than I usually do in Chiangrai, which might be of influence.

And then I was informed that some of the beautiful persons I admired were not ladies at all but ladyboys. So now I am completely mixed up.

So I just as well should not have written this, because it is of no importance at all.

So I am very sorry to bother you. But I greet all the Chiangmai members of this forum: You are living in a nice town, which is certainly not the town to go to when you are looking for an ugly woman.

Though you could find one, I am sure.

Sorry, I just came home from from Chiangmai and had some beers to recuperate of this enormeous home-travel to Chiangrai, so I hope you don't mind my bubbles.

It is my idea that you can not separate the looks of a lady from her personality. A lady is somebody to be with, not only to look at. Yes, you can look and dream. You all know: At the end of the race other things count.

Last night I saw a very big muscular foreign young man (of course he was wearing a shirt without sleaves: if you pump iron for hours a day you want people to notice that you do) playing pool-billiard with a lady with enormeous boobs and a decolletre which gave the opportunity to everybody to see these big boobs, bcause these were a very important party of her 'capital' (in Chiangmai in case you forgot and if you are in the business you want people to see your big boobs if you are in possession of such ones). Another lady, with smaller boobs but good looks was holding his cigaret and offering him puffs of this cigaret all the time. I could see that he was playing the game of his life, probably inspired by the roundness of the big boobs and the servility of the lady with the minor boobs.

This game had a sexual connotation. I am sure everytime he played in his thoughts he played not the balls but the boobs. I saw this enormeous man turning into a little boy and the little girls into big ladies.

And I hope they enjoyed each others company later on.

I hope they made each other happy.

I was sitting there too and if you ask me now about her nose I really wouldn't know the answer. But the boobs I remember.

With which I want to say that you always have to look at the whole picture and not get blinded by details like big boobs as I did in this case.

Also sprach Zaratrusta.

• 11 months later...
All the Woman in my little town in Wales, are, Fat, ugly and out for a one night stand, no tasty ones here, when i take my Thai Mrs out, all the local guys cannot keep there eyes off her, next day they all have there wellies on chasing sheep, the mind boggles.

my choice would be asian woman or brazillian

Thaicoon...as a South Walian myself, I totally echo the fat and ugly comments! Whenever I return home to Welsh Wales (not too often, thank Bhudda) I am outraged by my old mates slobbering over things that look like a kicked in fridge!

The pub in Wales is a place to be afraid...VERY afraid!

Bring on the cute Asians anyday. Especially Philippino girls, all the bumps in the right places and wonderful English lang skills. Shame they are all involved in kidnapping gangs!

Nosdar butty!!! Stay away from those things in Wales that would frighten a police horse!!!

:o Funny...this topic has been 'sleeping' for a year or so....and has been reactivated by a newcomer....'Applegirl'...WELCOME! :D

LaoPo

I agree the malaysian singer doesnt look too good.

Millions of girls would put her to shame, The best girl I have ever seen was at patpong, she was a half german half Thai.

No actress or model comes close.

Just an example... Beauty is nice... But it isn't everything... This is my Ex-wife, Oh that I wish she were as beautiful inside. She's Romanian... I wouldn't trade my 40 year old Thai wife for anything. I am grateful to Georgy for our beautiful daughter though.

post-20763-1148386590_thumb.jpg

... This is my Ex-wife, Oh that I wish she were as beautiful inside. She's Romanian...

What puzzles me is why would anyone post a pic of his/her ex? :o

LaoPo

... This is my Ex-wife, Oh that I wish she were as beautiful inside. She's Romanian...

What puzzles me is why would anyone post a pic of his/her ex? :o

LaoPo

Well... I have to say that she's beautiful on the outside... this picture doesn't even do her justice. She has even more beautiful pictures. My comment is, that beauty isn't everything. The beauty inside is far more important. Believe it or not... I asked for the divorce, not the other way around. I don't worry for endangering her, no-one knows where she lives, nor would I ever divulge that.

I think Indian woman are gorgeous. I think some Thai woman are too. I agree with some about upcountry the woman not being gorgeous, maybe it is because the good-looking woman all go to Bangkok. I think the Fillipino woman are nice. Thai/Indian "look kreung" hybrid is the best. My wife is one! Never come across a Filipino/Indian/Thai, but I bet they would be pretty.

Indian women??? I know that tastes are different. No offense but muslim and indian womens are a real apetite ######er :o

Edited by alexth

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2004-11-30 15:24:40)

I think Indian woman are gorgeous. I think some Thai woman are too. I agree with some about upcountry the woman not being gorgeous, maybe it is because the good-looking woman all go to Bangkok. I think the Fillipino woman are nice. Thai/Indian "look kreung" hybrid is the best. My wife is one! Never come across a Filipino/Indian/Thai, but I bet they would be pretty.

Indian women??? I know that tastes are different. No offense but muslim and indian womens are a real apetite ######er

You have obviously never been to North West India - Kashmir for example.